ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ TEᑎ

Start from the beginning

 "Unless you're innocently forming a human wall in front of the kitchen sink," This was usually the part Natalya said something sarcastic, but all the teen did was take a sip of coffee and watch her family interact. Wanda approached the twins, her elbow brushing against her daughter's mug, causing it to fall to the ground.

Natalya cursed in a foreign language and snapped her fingers to clean the mess up with her red magic, only daring to use the magic she shared with Wanda while her mother's back was turned. The mug and it's contents re-shaped and turned into a fifties diner mug with a small puff of red. The teen frowned and snapped her fingers, the mug reverting back to the plain red one she was using moments before. She placed it on the counter carefully, choosing to ignore the question of why that had just happened. Natalya had been doing a lot of that lately - just ignoring her thoughts because there was no room for them in her head.

Natalya suddenly looked down at her hands. She had touched the twins yesterday, and she had also touched Dottie and she had acted strangely. Was the teen the reason that they aged so fast?

Wanda let out a gasp, "Oh boy. Waiter, what's this canine doing in my kitchen sink?"

"The doggy paddle?" Tommy and Natalya answered in unison, though Wanda's gaze was still solely on the twins.

"Can we keep him, mommy?" Billy asked.

"Mom, you know I'm terrified of dogs- fuckity fuck!" Natalya yelled when she heard it bark and Wanda sent a sympathetic glance toward her daughter. As much as she didn't want Natalya to be scared in her own home, Wanda felt her heart tugging toward the twins' cause.

"Well, I'm sure his owners miss him very much," Wanda tried, using a hand towel to dry the dog and Natalya went to stand next to the fridge. Wanda picked the dog up and Natalya felt her breathing get ragged, "Huh. There really is no collar."

"Can we keep him?"

"Fuck no. Mom, that's a reincarnation of the devil or something, I swear. "

"He was outside. Crying, alone."

"You boys are going to join the list of devil reincarnations if that dog stays. Mom, you need to put that fucking animal down before it gives you a disease or something!"

"Natalya, watch your language," Wanda scolded, before turning to the boys, "Now, boys, taking care of a living thing is a big responsibility. Dogs need food, exercise, training-"

"To leave this house-"

"Belly rubs, and cuddles," Wanda's words slowed, rubbing the dog's back, "And kisses between his little ears."

"Morning wife. Morning boys," Vision greeted loudly as he entered the kitchen, "Good morning unfamiliar wet animal. Who's this?"

"I think you mean reincarnation of-" Natalya tried to keep her breathing calm, but ended up hyperventilating. She was terrified but couldn't will herself to move, like her feet were stuck in dry cement. Natalya had to close her eyes briefly to try and calm herself down. Her head was pounding as if other people were trying to enter it.

Vision looked over to where Natalya was and saw her eyes closed and breathing heavily. He brushed it off, thinking she was tired, and turned back to his wife and sons.