Mr. Useless ....

Mi Na stood up and cleared the dust in her skirt

Mi Na stood up and cleared the dust in her skirt ..... After that she glared at Jae Hoon .....
Jae Hoon gave her a nervous smile before ... Saying sorry for the 100 th time ......
Mi Na : Don't you have eyes Mr.?
Jae Hoon now got pissed off that about saying sorry for 100 times also Mi Na is scolding him so he replied back !!
Jae Hoon : I have miss but you know what while carrying this boxes I can bet you have fallen 30 times ....
Mi Na : Says the one !( She scoffed )
Jae Hoon : Oh Ms. Don't show me your attitude ok !! Whoever you are!!!
Meanwhile Seo Jun was passing through the hallway maybe searching for her clumsy best friend and found his standing there with all the boxes in the ground .... And Jae Hoon was standing there and arguing with some .................... Lady ?? Seo Jun face palmed herself and went towards them !!

 Lady ?? Seo Jun face palmed herself and went towards them !!

Ji Hoon was standing there laughing silently ..... Seo Jun went to him and asked .....
Seo Jun : Excuse me Mr .?
Ji Hoon turned towards her and bowed immediately ....
Ji Hoon : Yes Miss how can I help you !?
Seo Jun : Can you please tell me what happened here ??
Ji Hoon : Oh we just got here for some investigation and my boss got into an argument with one of your colleagues maybe !?
Seo Jun : O !( She made a weird expression and went towards Jae Hoon )
While Ji Hoon just continued laughing ....
Seo Jun went to Jae Hoon and started dragging him somewhere far from them !!
Seo Jun : Yeah did you forgot they are the investigators who came for Mrs. Lee's assult case !!
Jae Hoon : Assult case ??( He asked scratching the back of his head trying to remember )
Seo Joon faceplamed herself ... And spoke ...
Seo Joon : Yeah idiot the patient under the observation of Dr . Kim who stayed in the special care room ... !!
Jae Hoon made an O shape with his mouth remembering something and widened his eyes !!
He turned towards Mi Na and Ji Hoon and saw them talking and Mi Na again glared at Jae Hoon but this time he just nervously smiled .....
He turned towards Seo Joon
Jae Hoon : T- They are the In- investigators ??
Seo Joon nodded ...
Jae Hoon : T- then I am dead now she will surely complain to Dr . Kim and I am expelled from there !! For sure !!( He started panicking )
Seo Joon just shrugged it off and went towards Mi Na  who was still giving death glares to Jae Hoon.....
Seo Joon stood in front of Mi Na and bowed to her saying hi !!
As she did the same .... Jae Hoon came and stood behind Seo Joon ....
Seo Joon : You must be Lawyer Park right ??( She asked while smiling )
Mi Na : Fortunately I am !!( She smiled back )
Seo Joon : Sorry on behalf of Jae Hoon ... We both are practicing under Dr. Kim .... But Jae Hoon is a bit clumsy ...
Mi Na : By now I guessed that well !( She said glancing at Jae Hoon )
Seo Joon : Come I will lead you to Dr . Kim's room ... You are here to investigate about Mrs. Lee's case right ??
Mi Na hummed  in response ...and Seo Joon led her the way ..... To Dr. Kim's room .... As she passed Jae Hoon ... She mumbled under her breath
Mr. Useless.....
--------
Thank you for reading till now .... This was the first part I hope you enjoyed ❤️❤️ thank you for reading ❤️❤️ if you like it vote comment share and follow me for more updates ❤️❤️❤️ thank you for your love and support ❤️❤️ Love you guys a looootttt ❤️❤️
Wait for the next parts ❤️
And give this story a good shower with lots of love ❤️❤️