Chapter 3

Some students were still at school attending their particular club activities.

Nene, Akane and Kou walked into the school library as soon as they reached the front door.

"Um...why exactly are we here, guys?" Nene looked at the boys, as they sat in the library chairs.

"We are going to find a way to bring Aoi-chan back!" Akane looked at her with hope and determination, eyes shining. Nene looked back at Akane, warily.

"Um...how? In the library?!"

"We might find something here...." Akane stood up and ran towards the bookshelves, and started searching the rows of dusty books. Kou also walked toward a random bookshelf.

"Come on, Senpai! Let's start searching!" Kou also joined Akane, searching book by book.

Nene knew Akane was desperate in getting back Aoi by just looking at him. He was looking through book by book like his life depended on it. Nene sighed.

Might as well search too...Wasn't Tsuchigomori-sensei's boundary connected to the library? Yeah! We might actually find something!

Nene stood up, with a bit of hope, and started searching too. No matter how much she searched, she couldn't get any information on how to fix her problem, bringing Hanako and the others back.

How was searching through books going to solve the problem anyway? Nene collapsed against the bookshelves she was searching in, with exhaustion.

Ugh...This is going nowhere....

She looked around from where she sat.

Where is Kou-kun and Akane-kun?

She blinked when she heard whispering from behind the two shelfs in the distance, just three shelfs away. Nene got up slowly and silently, and walked towards the source of noise. She peeked from the corner and saw Kou and Akane talking to each other. Nene's eyes grew wide.

What?!

It looked like they were arguing about something. And actually, they were arguing. Nene hid well behind the shelfs and listened to their conversation.

"Why can't we tell her!?" Akane was looking at Kou, glaring.

"We can't risk Nene-senpai's life! Okay?!" Kou glared back. Nene blinked.

What!?? They're talking about me! And what's this about?!!

Nene focused on their next words.

"Listen it's not my fault you didn't tell her what I told you!" Akane scooted away from him, making a peace sign. "You can just tell her now that your brother knows a way to bring back the supernatural's!"

What?! Minamoto-senpai knows a way?! Kou-kun lied to me!?

I knew something was off in yesterday's conversation! Then what was that weird conversation on how to become a supernatural?? A joke?!

Well but it didn't sound like a joke.... he was serious....still...I wonder who told him that?

"Can't Akane-senpai! I don't want to risk her life by coming with us!" Kou looked at Akane, pleading. "Please can't we do this on our own?" Akane looked at Kou for a second taking in his appearance. Kou looked like he was going to do anything.

"Fine!" Akane huffed. "Only because you are not like your brother!"

Why exactly do they not want me to come? Cause my life will be in danger? Please! I would do anything to see Hanako-kun again!