Chapter 1

My daily life has changed.

Nene knocked on the third stall of the old bathroom, three times.

" Hanako-san, Hanako-san, are you there...?"

There was nothing but pure silence.

After Hanako-kun disappeared, I returned to the study camp. And went to search for Aoi, Akane-kun and Sumire-chan.

"Aoi? He left early, I think."

"He said he wasn't feeling well."

"A female Aoi? Who's that?"

But I wasn't able to meet any of them in the end. And it wasn't just that. The many supernatural's who had been on the periphery of my daily life.....including the seven mysteries, have all disappeared without a trace.

And just like that, summer vacation began.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yashiro Nene was currently laying on her bed, staring at the ceiling, dully.

I did wish to live for 90 years but.... I didn't want it like this.... I wanted Aoi and Hanako-kun to be in my daily life. Due to the severance all the supernatural's have disappeared. I couldn't find them anywhere. It hurts me a lot that I couldn't do anything about it. Seeing Hanako-kun shatter into pieces of glass, made me overwhelmed, because I didn't want him to go...I... I....I needed him.

Nene closed her eyes, deep in thought.

/ Flashback//

*huff*

Nene peddled as fast as she could to the exit. " We're almost at the exit...." Nene sighed in relief.

'Huh?'

She glanced behind her and saw Hanako standing on the bicycle behind her, his back facing her, near the connector.

"Hanako-"

"You've done a good job coming all this way. But I really can't let you go any further than this." His tone was serious. Then he started to loosen the connector.

"AAH!"

' Hanako-kun you idiot, what are you doing?!'

Kou, Mitsuba and Shijima held on to the sides of the cart. "Ah!" "Wwooah!"

Nene panicked. "NO!!" She held on to Hanako's hand, squeezing it. "Hanako-kun, STOP IT!!!"

She slipped and fell into Hanako. Hanako eyes grew wide as she hugged him, obviously scared to death, and they started falling down from the bicycle.

"Senpai, grab on-!" Kou tried to reach out and grab Nene, but failed.

"WAAAAAAAAH!!!" Nene screamed, terrified. She tightened her grip on Hanako. She felt him hugging her back.

Soon they landed on something soft.

'Huh?! What the-!?'

"W-we were saved...?!" Nene looked around.

"This is...." Hanako trailed off, looking around stunned.

"ABOVE THE CLOUDS?!?!" Nene stared, in disbelief.

"Not bad for this fake world..." Hanako started, smiling, but was interrupted. "BWEH?!"

Nene punched Hanako in the stomach, she was angry. Nene then started hitting him with her hands.