"I see.", suddenly he speaks. "If someone wants to bring Toman down then it would be whoever from Rokuhara Tandai then. Since Toman and Brahman didn't had any grudge against each other and just doing our own business.", said Seiyu. "Many have changed, the original storyline slowly changed, there's so many new things came up, like another new gang and some new peoples. I don't know where's the story will head to anymore.",explained Seiyu.

"Hey, aniki..."

"Hmm??"

"I happy...to see you again.",said Takemichi while hugging himself, thinking how he was so happy to meet with older guy again. "A future without you...really not fun....", he said. Then, Takemichi feels a warm on his head, slowly patting it.

"It's good to see you again too, Takemichi.",said Seiyu, slowly causing Takemichi to tear up as he hears what he said. "Come on...why are you crying..??", asked Seiyu while smiling at the boy.

——————————————————————————————————————————————

As the rain keep on falling outside the shop, there a person is waiting for someone at outside.

"You need something, Takeomi-san?", asked Seiyu as he walks closer to him, who is waiting for him while leaning against the wall.

"I need to tell you something.",said Takeomi.

"What is it?"

"Make sure you be careful for now on. We got some information that someone was after you.", said Takeomi in his serious tone.

'Well, I'm not surprised anymore since Takemichi already said that someone was after my life.', Seiyu thoughts as he recalls back what Takemichi had told him.

"Thank you for the warning. But I wonder why Brahman helping Toman a lot for these days.", said Seiyu while smiling at Takeomi.

"Well, I have my reasons.", said Takeomi.

"Yeah, every time I asked that, your answer remained the same.",said Seiyu while Takeomi just let a small laugh.

"Anyway, are you free tomorrow?", asked Takeomi to him, causing Seiyu lil bit confused.

"Yeah, I don't have anything to do after 3 pm tomorrow.", said Seiyu.

"Good! Okay, asked him yourself now, Senju.",said Takeomi who looking at the girl behind Seiyu.

"Senju?", said Seiyu while turning back to at the girl who holding the umbrella behind him.

"Erm.."

"You need something?", asked Seiyu.

"Can we go to Harajuku tomorrow??!!!", asked Senju while hiding her redden face under her umbrella. Seiyu look down at her in confused for a moments, while Takeomi is snickering behind Seiyu, enjoy looking at the young love between these two.

"You not gonna ask me to be your gofer, right?", asked Seiyu teasingly at Senju.

"N-No!!!", said Senju as she feels nervous.

"Ahaha~ I just kidding.",said Seiyu while chuckling seeing how nervous Senju is. "Sure. Let's go tomorrow.", he said while smiling softly at her. Senju slowly lift up her umbrella and stares at Seiyu and say...

"Thanks Sei-kun."

"Anything for Brahman princess

"Anything for Brahman princess.",said Seiyu, causing Senju to lil bit blushing with what she heard.

"Man...young love~", said Takeomi who enjoyed the drama in front of him.