"Do we need to involve with them?",asked Benkei as he staring at them from aside with the rest of Brahman.

"Better not, not when Kazuki Seiyu is fighting.", said Takeomi in serious tone.

"COME!! VIIIIVO !!!!!", shout South, while Seiyu just staring at him, ready any moment to fight with him. Until they heard the sound of police sirens, causing them to stop the fights.

"Finally, the cops is here, took long enough to appear.", said Seiyu as he recalls that the cops will coming based on the original storyline from the manga he reads.

"Huh? The cops?", said Takemichi as he also hears the sirens.

"Let's settle this some other time.",said South to Seiyu who just staring at him. Then he shows South his middle finger to him and say..

"Fuck off, fucking brats.",said Seiyu lazily, causing South feelings the rage inside his body just looking at Seiyu attitude toward him.

"We will settle this next time.", said Isao to Seiyu while follow the Rokuhara Tandai from behind.

"Whatever.", he said.

"WE'RE LEAVING AS WELL!!!", shout Takeomi to all Brahman members.

"We also leaving, let's go.",said Seiyu while walking away with them all follow him from behind.

As they walking away from the scene, suddenly Seiyu speaks, getting the attention of Takemichi as he hears what the older guy said.

"Welcome back, Takemichi.",said Seiyu.

"Eh?", Takemichi confused as he looks up at Seiyu in surprise.

"I want to hear everything that had happened in the future from you.",said Seiyu while smiling down at Takemichi as they walking away together with the rest.

——————————————————————————————————————————————

-At D&D Motorcycle Shop-

"Oww!! That's hurt aniki!! Can't you be more gentle??!",said Kokonoi who was being treated by Seiyu. Seiyu look down at the boy in disbelief and then press the wound more harder, causing Kokonoi to scream in pain.

"AHHHHH!!!"

"You talking so much, Koko.", said Seiyu.

"How could you be this cruel to your beloved babies?", said Kokonoi teasingly to him, as he recalls back what Seiyu said to South during their battle a moments ago. Seiyu smiles innocently at him before smashing his head harder, causing the boy screaming silently in pain. While the rest of them just staring at them, looking so done, some of them even burst into laughter.

After a few hours staying at the shop, finally Takemichi had his time alone with Seiyu.

"So, mind to tell me now? If you was back in the past, that's mean everything didn't ended well with Manjirou in the future??", asked Seiyu who sitting on the floor beside Takemichi. Takemichi seem to hesitate to tell Seiyu of what had happened and Seiyu realizes that.

"Don't worry, whatever kind of future it turned out, I won't surprise nor do I faint.", said Seiyu. Listen to what he said, Takemichi feels less worried and starts to tell everything had happened in the future. About he, Izana and Haru will die, about someone trying to bring Toman down and about Mikey ended being the leader of Bonten. After telling all of that, it's was silent between them as Seiyu didn't says anything at all.