Jason went out of the back kitchen also wearing the same garcon costume as Duke while he is carrying glasses of wine in a tray. "What do think, sis? It looks good on me huh?" Jason said proudly while he did a pose. "Duke wears it better," Athanasia said and ignored Jason. "Yeah, right," Jason replied sarcastically.

"Where's Stephanie?" Athanasia said when she sees that the blonde girl is still not present. "They said they'll be here," Damian replied and they look outside the store where the customers are already lines up and eager to get in. "If she comes late, I will shoot her," Athanasia replied.

While in the Wayne manor, "It's time to go!" Bruce called out to his family while he waits for them by the car. "I call dibs on the window seat!" Stephanie said and was running out the door while Cassandra is following her calmly and Tim is walking like he is about to faint any moment. "Are you okay, Timmy?" Bruce asks Tim who is sporting huge under-eye circles. "Can we get coffee on the way?" Tim asks and Bruce was about to agree when Stephanie shouted.

"No! Damian is already there! We're already late! Let's go!" Stephanie said and tugged her boyfriend inside the car. "Bruce hurry up!" Stephanie said impatiently. "Coming, coming!" Martha Kane Wayne said, she has an expensive black scarf on her head, gloves in her hands, and she's wearing sunglasses as her disguise. "No offense grandma, but if I see someone like you all dressed in Gucci... I'd kidnap you," Harper said to Martha.

"Ooh! That sounds fun! My hands are itching for a little blood," Martha said with a wide innocent smile and Harper faces their grandfather who is also wearing a mustache and a few prosthetics to hide his face. "She's just kidding," Thomas said and placed his hand on Martha's back, Martha smiled sweetly at Thomas but Harper is still convinced that her grandmother is definitely not kidding.

"Selina, let's go," Bruce called to his wife who stopped by the entrance to look at her reflection once again. "You look great!" Cullen reassures her. "Are you sure? I feel like my mascara doesn't have enough volume," Selina said with worry while Cullen pushes her shoulder gently. "I'll fix it in the car," Cullen said and guided Selina into the limo.

When Selina and Cullen got in, Bruce followed and signaled for Alfred to start driving. Stephanie puts on her earphones and closes her eyes, her fingers are on her lap while she is tapping on it as if she's playing the piano while she listens to the music. Tim moved his ear near Stephanie's to listen to the song she's practicing.

"What song?" Cassandra asks Tim about the song Stephanie has been practicing. "I think it's Merry-go-round-life," Tim replied. "I've heard Damian play that song before, once, and then he threatened to stab my ears," Tim continued. Stephanie pulled one of her earphones off and looks at Tim. "Damian chose the song," Stephanie said with a smile.

"I can't believe I get to finally play a song with him, he always refuses," Stephanie added with an excited smile. "What does Damian play?" Martha asks curiously. "Vio...lin," Cassandra replied and Bruce agrees. "That's odd, I've never heard him play," Thomas said. "Don't worry, Dad, you're not the only one," Selina replied while Cullen retouches Selina's make-up.

"The violin reminds him of Talia," Bruce explained. "He plays the violin when he is in the mood, but he doesn't perform it in front of us," Bruce continued. "What changed?" Thomas asks since clearly, Damian is going to perform today. "I'm not sure," Bruce replied honestly. Damian plays the violin in private, he talks about playing the instrument but they can never ask him to perform for them.

The drive to Athanasia is supposed to be quick but there are lots of cars parked near the chocolate shop and there's a long line that reached the other block all the way to Athanasia's shop. "Oh my," Martha said as they see the flock of elite Gothamites lined up just to enter the first luxury chocolate shop in Gotham. "Woah," Harper commented.