Cₕₐₚₜₑᵣ ₂₃ | dᵣₐₙₖ ₜₕₑ ₖₒₒₗ₋ₐᵢd

3rd pov

Y/n spent the rest of her two days laying around in her room scrolling through her phone or watching whatever came on the tv.

Now it was time for her back to school. She was not looking forward to it one bit. It would mean she'd have to see Hawk and his other bitch friends. Added to it Miguel hadn't said anything to her the past two days.

Y/n got dressed up for school and grabbed her backpack. She made her way out of her house and to her car. Her mother had taken Demetri a little earlier than her.

As she got inside the driver's seat her phone rang. Without even looking at the caller id she answered.

"Hello?"
"Y/n! Hey, good morning"
Y/n could recognize that voice from anywhere.

"We'll about time you called, Miguel," y/n said. "I know I'm sorry! Sensei had me doing some weird things over the past days." Miguel replied as he got ready to head to school.

"It's alright, so what's up?" Y/n said as she buckled up. "So, I'm going back to school!l Miguel smiled while slipping on his shoes. "Really!? That's great!" Y/n exclaimed.

"I know! Meet me by the doors at school, okay? Inside or outside whichever you want" Miguel said as he and his mom made their way out of their small apartment.

Y/n nodded her head even though Miguel couldn't see her. "Okay! See you!"
"See you!" The two hung up and began heading to school. Little did y/n know Miguel had a bit of a surprise for her.

-ˋˏ ༻✿༺ ˎˊ-

Y/n sat on the benches by the door after getting her backpack checked and patiently waited for Miguel.

After a few minutes, she heard a few murmurs around her. "I'm here," Miguel said standing in front of her.
Y/n looked up to meet eyes with Miguel. Her eyes trailed down his body and realized he was actually standing. "Holy shit" y/n cursed springing up from the bench and giving him a big hug.

Everyone began clapping as they saw a walking and standing Miguel back in their school. "How?" Y/n asked pulling apart from their hug. "All thanks to sensei and you" Miguel smiled. "Me?" Y/n asked in confusion. 

Miguel nodded "yep, you helped me through it and gave me courage. You believed in me." this time Miguel hugged Y/n.

"How could I not, you are my friend after all" y/n laughed into his shoulder. From a distance, a jealous Eli watched the two hug.
It made his blood boil, y/n looked as if their breakup hadn't affected her at all. Eli for sure had been affected but people couldn't know that. Having enough he decided he could end their cute little moment.

"El serpiente" y/n heard the last person she ever wanted to speak. Miguel pulled from their hug and smiled looking at Eli, "What's up?". "Welcome back, man" Eli greeted as the two did their handshake.

"Feels good to be back" Miguel chuckled. "Did they give you bionic legs or some shit?" Eli said looking down at Miguel's legs. Y/n let out a scoff. "I'm gonna get going," y/n told Miguel and passed Eli; bumping into his shoulder purposely.

Miguel watched as Eli clenched his jaw pretending it didn't bother him one bit. "Nope..same legs," Miguel said trying to push aside what happened. "Oh, yeah? Can you throw it down? Gotta defend that title" Eli chuckled and pretend to go for a punch.