Cₕₐₚₜₑᵣ ₁₉ | ₑₗ ₛₑᵣₚᵢₑₙₜₑ

| LONG CHAPTER |

The next day rolled around and lucky for Y/n she had no school. Y/n and Eli discussed when they were going to visit Miguel the night before.

Y/n got out of bed after scrolling on her phone for around 20 minutes. She made her way to the kitchen where her parents and Demetri were having breakfast. "Thanks for the invite" y/n said as she served herself some cereal.

Her family let out a few quiet chuckles as they continued to eat. Y/n poked at her cereal with her spoon "dad...is it cool if you know, Eli gave me a ride so we can visit Miguel? If not that's okay. You can take me and I'll just-" y/n said as her dad looked at her.

"Yes, that's fine. Look, I'm sorry sweetie. that day I was so overtaken by my emotions that I just spat out whatever without even thinking. You're free to do everything I told you, you wouldn't be able to do. Keep the drink to a minimum." (Father's name) said give his daughter a warm smile.

"thanks. D-does that go for karate too?" Y/n  said with hesitation. "No, you can't do karate sweetheart." (Mother's name) answered for her husband. Y/n nodded her head slowly deciding not to make a big deal out of it.

Breakfast was over and y/n was now getting ready to visit Miguel. Y/n grabbed a graphic T-shirt that had her favorite band on it. She put on some ripped jeans and then slipped on her shoes.

Y/n got a notification from Eli saying he was outside waiting. Y/n shut her phone off and stuffed it into the back-pockets of her jeans. Y/n went downstairs and let her parents know she was leaving. As she was heading out the door Demetri shouted "TELL MIGUEL I SAY HI"

Y/n shouted back "OKAY" as she closed the door. Walking to Eli's car she got in and buckled up "Hey" she greeted.

"Hey" Eli responded and took off heading to the Hospital.

Soon they arrived and made their way inside. Y/n pulled Eli to the elevator "wait shouldn't we-" Eli said as he walked into the Elevator. "I already know his room number," Y/n said pushing the second-floor button.

The elevator dinged indicating it had arrived on the second floor. The couple got out but this time Eli pulled y/n to the receptionist "hello, we're here to visit Miguel Diaz"

The older-looking woman looked up from her computer before speaking "He's in room xxx" She answered. "Thank you," Eli said pulling Y/n to Miguel's room eager to see his friend.

Eli leaned on the door frame with a wide grin on his face "El Serpentine" only for that grin to be wiped off completely. Sam turned around to look at Voice behind her.
"I'm gonna go," Sam said as she walked out.

"Walk in, what's wrong?" Y/n said as she stood behind Eli. Sam walked into y/n's view before she could say hi Eli quickly turned to her and spoke "you got some nerve coming here after what your boyfriend did to him."
Y/n watched as this unrolled not saying a word.

"I don't care what you think. I just wanna help." Sam retorted glancing at the Tan boy laying on the bed. "Pretty sure you've done enough," Eli said glaring at her before walking into the room.

"Sam, Don't listen to him" y/n gave Sam an apologetic look. "I don't get how you could be with someone like him," Sam said. At that point, most everybody knew Eli and Y/n were together. The only people who didn't know were her parents.