Cₕₐₚₜₑᵣ ₂₀ | ᵣₒbby

3rd pov

Y/n got up around 8 and headed straight to the shower all while trying not to wake up Demetri.
After her shower, she got dressed in something casual a shirt and jeans with her
(Favorite Shoes).

She brushed her hair and left it down allowing it to air dry. Going downstairs she grabbed her keys and some cookies to go for a morning snack.

Successfully she walked out of her house without waking up anybody yet. She got in her car and quickly started her car and drove away.

As she arrived at the Juvie it was 9 a.m exactly. She quickly scarfed down her cookies and walked out of her car. As she walked up towards the entrance she spotted a bald guy with a navy-colored suit on.

She poked his shoulder making him turn his head to look down at her "you must be...Y/n right?" He said. Y/n nodded her head "yes, Bobby right?" Y/n said extending her hand out for him to shake.

He shook her hand and soon after checked the time on his watch. The time was now 9:02 "we'll wait for Johnny for two more minutes and if he doesn't come we'll just go inside. He'll probably come in later" Bobby said putting his arm down.

The two very awkward minutes passed by Y/n and Bobby both walked in.

(A/n- Okay I've never had to visit anybody in Juvie or Jail so I don't exactly know how this works so please bear with me)

"Hello we're here to visit Robby Keene," Bobby said to a lady around the same age as him. She nodded and called for two guards.
They came and took them to the visitation area.

They took a seat down at an empty table and waited for Robby to come.

A few minutes passed by and Robby walked in his hands stuffed in his pockets with an uninterested look on his face.

As soon as he laid eyes on y/n he walked up to the table she was at. "Y/n?" He said bringing y/n back from the trance she was in. "Robby!" Y/n shot up from her seat and wrapped her arms around his neck hugging him. He instantly hugged back.

"I thought you would hate me after what I did" he mumbled into her shoulder. Y/n pulled away from the hug so she could see his face again. "How could I hate you? It was an accident we both know that" y/n said holding his hands.

Robby felt his hands get sweaty why?
'Was it cause his hands were too warm or maybe her hands were too hot? No, maybe it was just too hot in here? He is wearing a hoodie and sweats. Yeah, maybe that's why.'

"God I'm so glad you're okay," y/n said hugging him once more tightly as if it was the last time she's ever going to see him.
Robby didn't hesitate to hug back.

After their hugging session, they sat down with Robby sitting across Bobby and Y/n.

Bobby said hello and introduced himself to Robby. Robby said hello back. Robby turned to look at y/n who was sitting across from him. "Y/n" he started before getting cut off "Robby what happened to your face?" Y/n frowned.

"It's nothing. Don't worry about it." Robby answered. "Y/n how have you been?" He asked looking at his friend.

"I'm good, kinda. People at school are calling me scar-face. But you know it sounds like a character's name out of a horror movie so it's fine" y/n said trying to be enthusiastic about it.

Robby felt bad for asking "I'm sorry" was all he could say really. "It's alright, how have you been?" Y/n asked as she held her hands together.

"Clearly it's been well," Robby said referring to the big bruise on the left side of his face. "Daniel LaRusso keeps trying to call me but I never answer. I trusted him and then he basically hands me over to the police talking about a better sentence." Robby rolled his eyes as he explained everything.

"Robby it would have been worse if they had found you out in the street, right Bobby?" Y/n said turning to the man beside her. Bobby nodded his head.
"See?" Y/n said.

"Whatever. Is my dad coming or not?" Robby said now looking at the bald man.
Bobby check his clock it was now 9:19
Bobby sighed to himself
"He's gonna be a little late but just give him time and he'll be here"

Y/n had a feeling that wasn't so true.
"You know, now that I know where you are. I can call and write to you" y/n said with a small smile trying to distract Robby from his dad.

"That would be nice it'll add one good thing to this shithole," Robby said making y/n chuckle. "I'm sorry if I'm not so consistent with my letters and stuff I have school and-"
Y/n advised.

"Y/n it's fine I understand. At least your letting me know" Robby said. More minutes passed by and Johnny was yet to come.
Robby got more aggravated as time passed by.

"Just give him some time, okay?" Bobby said holding Robbys arm. Robby did and even then no one came in. "He's not coming. I knew it." Robby said standing up from his chair.

"Robby come on just wait!" Y/n said as she stood up to reach for his hand. "Don't you get it? He's not coming, he never does" Robby sighed "at least you came," he said giving her a quick hug before heading out of the visiting area.

Y/n muttered under her breath as she watched a disappointed Robby walk away "damn it, Johnny Lawrence"

Y/n and Bobby walked out of Juvie saying nothing but goodbye they went their separate ways.

Y/n felt bad for Robby
He's not coming, he never does
He's probably done it more than a thousand times. Y/n hoped he had a good reason to miss out on visiting Robby.

Y/n the next time he would try to visit Robby would give him a hard time. But he had every right to.

Y/n drove back home dreading for school the next day.
তততততততততততত তততততততততততত

Word count: 1119

A/n- very short chapter but I kinda just wanted to make it about Robby so yeah :)
Sorry for any spelling errors or grammar errors. Hopefully, you liked this! Please vote <3 :')

I'll probably start on the next chapter soon!
Bye-bye!