~ morning ~

         awkward awkward awkward everything is soo damn awkward. I still can sence the anger in Tae eyes and I strongly believe that only jimin can calm taehyung as I witnessed what happened last night.

I still remember his shoutings and jimin explanation but jimin said something that make taehyung shut his mouth, and I'm not even surprise coz I already know..... and you know what is it.. jimin made remember Tae that he completely forget about me.

I don't know what happened to him? after hearing jimin's words Tae look into my eyes with unknown expression and went away without saying anything.

Tae went his office. I didn't talk to him nor hug him. yes. why would I do it. coz I hate Tae from bottom of my heart. aish can't he be like jimin... his soo sweet and cute can't Tae be like that....

wait.... what the heck I'm thinking. I slap my cheek coz I compared jimin and Tae coz it's not a good thing to compare people coz everyone have their individual talents and think's. I'm not a person who have a place to judge someone coz I do have flaws.

my mom all so told me not to judge someone coz we're not in their place and the person is way more better then us coz they are atleast trying something.

wait.... mom yes... I remember it now. hana told me that my mom want to talk to me. I take my mobile and sit on bed as I dailed my mom...

~ company ~

mr.kim: Tae I think it's time what will you say hmm!!?

Tae: but jennie is still young tho

      I said as I don't want my little sister to be it that prison like place which I used to stay...

mr.kim: no. It is coz you're two years younger than her when you went to our trainee building..

         I give him expression less face. for him and others it's maybe a trainee building but for me and my hyungs it's a dark prison world. I just sigh I can't do anything.

mr.kim: you both come home for dinner today night ok. let jennie see her unnie coz she love's y/n so much /smile/

Tae: ok /cold voice/

       with that dad went out from my office. I throw the pan on the dask and lean back on my chair messaging my forehead as I sigh heavily closing my eyes...

Tae: y/n /softly/

____________________

Tae pov
       I still can't sleep. jimin words still stuck in my head

"jimin: didn't you completely forget about her and you're already just using her like a TOY /glare/ /jimin emphasize the word toy/"

I sit on the bed. I look at my left side. y/n sleeping like a baby. I remembered her eyes. those eyes hold every emotion for me. she's like open book to me.

my hands made their way towards her face removing the hair which is fall on her face. Innocent... w...what I immediately removed my hand from her. Tae, you just can't fall for a girl who is soo stubborn like her. aish I slap my cheek thinking like that coz why I'm even thinking of falling for her.....

"y/n: I love you!!
Tae: w...what!!? /confused/
y/n: you're my husband and I love you so their is no point escaping from you."

Tae: aish... shut up. just just stop thinking about her. you damn it...

I closed my eyes feeling frustrated as I'm cursing myself while thinking about her. I look at her. her natural red lips looks so good. I think I kiss her last time is in grandma house. what the fvck I'm thinking. damn you Tae with that I went to balcony for some fresh air......