𝟎𝟑|𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐎𝐟 𝐌𝐲 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐦

《 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐂𝐘 𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐒𝐎𝐍

𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞⊰᯽⊱┈──(𝐷𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑤𝒉𝑦 𝐼'𝑚 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑡𝒉𝑖𝑠)

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ ¤ ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

── ✦ 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐂𝐘 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐈𝐌. He hadn't even met him before, and he had zero ideas of what the boy who stirred up the already agitated camp looked like. He didn't know what exactly he had been expecting, but it was definitely not he was actually seeing.

The moon was out when night fell, and by the time it was overhead, Percy saw him kneeling by the banks of the creek.

His hair was the first thing he noticed (And really, how could he not notice. It was so eye catching). Pink, a pale pink nearly similar to the colour of cotton candy. He was staring into the clear waters of the creek, his shoulders hunched and bright hair falling over his eyes, obscuring his face from Percy's view.

His Camp Halfblood t-shirt was discarded to the side, leaving him in a black tank top that exposed his lean arms to the evening air.

The distance between the two demigods should have been enough to keep up stealth- seeing as Percy was on the opposite side of the creek, hiding behind a clump of branches- but then the boy looked up suddenly and deliberately, and their eyes met.

Percy was no poet, but there was no other way to describe how he suddenly felt like he was sucked into a void, and for a whole minute he couldn't breath, couldn't hear, couldn't feel, couldn't comprehend anything really, other that the piercing dark as night eyes boring into his own.

The creek water developed a sudden four foot wave that crashed almost immediately it formed, and the sensation of suffocation immediately perished along with it, and air rushed back into Percy's lungs.

"Were you sent here to find me?" The boy spoke, surprising the son of Poseidon, because he really didn't think he would be willing to initiate conversation.

His voice carried over a semblance of calmness, brittleness, coldness. His face was the very picture of it, but Percy held his gaze unflinchingly.

"Who are you?" He suddenly asked, and it was like he was out of control of his own body, because he had not meant to say that.

The boy, however, scoffed, as if the words uttered were a ridiculous thing. "Your friend tried pulling that shit on me earlier. Didn't exactly end well for anyone."

Percy could very well agree with the sentiment, because of the unrest he felt brewing within the campers as they all strived to play capture the flag like nothing was amiss, because of the sudden eruption of a black mass of shadows over the camp before the game started, because of how this potential enemy was running freely about camp grounds.

Percy didn't understand exactly how grave the situation was, but if it warranted a search all over camp after curfew, he supposed it was extremely severe.

The boy exhaled slowly through his nose, and as an afterthought, he added, "Can't you all just do everyone a favour and leave me the fuck alone?"

Of course, in a typical Percy Jackson fashion, he immediately did the opposite. He stepped out of his hiding place and calmly strode up to the bank, unlike the the chaotic mess that was his heart right now. It was banging against his ribcage with a fury that was enough to leave him out of breath, but he showed none of this.