Irene opened her eyes wide to see if she understood immediately, and then clapped her hands.

"Wow! That criminal was chased out from Choi's house?"

"Yes."

"Then what happens to him? He's not a nobleman anymore?"

"Yes. He's like a commoner."

A brief explanation was added for Irene, who was not familiar with it.

Three days ago, on the second day of the banquet, he tried to give me a drugged drink, but failed, and even staged a hostage crisis to cover it up.

The position of Choi Yeonjun was originally a count successor.

The Count title was originally his father's, so he did not have a separate title.

In such a situation, when he was separated from the family, the family name "Choi" after his name will disappear as if it had never been before.

Then the only thing left for him is the name 'Yeonjun'.

He is in the same position as a commoner.

"By the way, Count Choi must have made up his mind."

But to do that, he had to be really determined and cut him off. It isn't as easy with just saying, 'You're not my son anymore. get out of this house!'.

The certificate of blood ties should be destroyed in front of others and deported documents from the family should be formally written to receive notarization from the imperial palace.

After doing so, it will be practically impossible to accept him as a family member again in the future.

Of course, in a noble society where bloodline is considered everything, there were only a few cases like this.

Sir Davery nodded.

"It's a wise decision. It is a reasonable choice rather than die together trying to harbour a sinner."

I suddenly remembered the fact that Jungkook had left the mansion and been somewhere.

Originally, he often went out for work, so I didn't have to wonder where he was going, but now that I see it, I think he might have visited the Count Choi in person.

Count Choi's unprecedented quick and bold decision made it easier to explain.

'Did he really go and threatens him.......'

If it was me, I would have abandoned the child faster than anyone else.

When I sunk in my thoughts, Irene patted me and whispered quietly in the ear.

"Eonni, it's totally cider."

Cider?

How long has it been since I heard this expression?

I pick smiled back.

"Yes, totally SXRITE."

I put my heads(?) together and giggled with Irene.

(? - I think it's hands rather than heads cause the meaning is weird, but I don't know)

Surely the opponent's end was pleasant to hear.

Although what he was trying to do to me was an unsuccessful attempt, it was likely that he had ever done such a thing once or twice.

There must have been quite a few victims who couldn't speak, but now that the shield of identity to protect him has disappeared, I just hope that he will be retaliated and practice causal retribution.