Chapter Six- Car Sleeps and Unexpected Visits

My eyes opened with the light streaming from the car window. The car window? I sat in a jolt and assessed in the situation immediately.

I was still in the goddamn sports car with Mr. Madrid who said he'll wake me up. He sleeping soundly. Our car seats were pushed down. His jacket served as my blanket. I tried pulling the door handle but it was locked.

"Open the door!" I yelled at the prick and he lazily opened his eyes.

"Good morning to you too, Angel." What? How did he know my n-? That's not important.

"What time is it?" My phone was in Kyla's satchel left in the club. Shoot. Kyla! We're they home safe?

"It's almost six o'clock. By the way, that's a question."

"Shut up." I snapped, not caring who I was talking to. I'm not in the mood to play games.

"Relax."

"How could I relax? You said you'd wake me."

"I did but I didn't say what time."

"Asshole." Oh god. He wasn't only weird, he was insane. "Open the freaking door!"

I stormed out of the car once he unlocked the door. I was about to slam his door when I realized I was still holding his jacket. I scowled at him and threw the jacket to his face. "Prick."

When I got in the house, I prayed to see Kyla in her bed and Lisa and Ali in theirs.

They weren't.

Kyla, Ali and Lisa were all sitting around the kitchen, eating, laughing and having no sign of hangover.

"Madi!" Kyla ran to me for an embrace. "I'm so sorry about last night. We were overtaken by events. We shouldn't have left you with that douche. Don't worry. I punched him in the balls."

I burst into laughter. "What?"

"It was so cool, you should have seen it." Ali butted in.

"Where were you anyway? We looked for you as soon as the waiter said Keith assaulted you." Lisa said biting her sandwich. Oh Keith was the pervert. Assaulted? That's a bit exaggerated.

"We're you with the guy who saved you?" Ali asked. The waiters at Harlow are chatty.

"Where did you sleep?" Kyla said.

I ignored all their questions. "Aren't you guys hangover?"

"A bit." Lisa answered for all of them. "There's nothing a long bath couldn't take away."

"Did you guys sleep?"

They all shook their heads. As much as I wanted to chat with them, I need to hurry to make it to my major. Kyla came in the room with me once I bathe.

"What are you doing?" I asked when she threw herself in bed after plugging the electric fan.

"I'm skipping EDUC 113 today. I need to sleep."

"Professor De Vera might give a pop quiz today."

"IDC. I'm really sleepy. I'll see you at Literature and you'll tell me where you were."

"You are never going out on a school night." I said and she mumbled an 'I love you'.

Lisa and Ali were no longer in the kitchen when I was left the house. They're probably snoring in their room like Kyla but those two were lucky because their classes don't start until nine. I waited for a jeep but all the ones passing by were all full.