Chapter 18 (EDITED)

Comenzar desde el principio

The bell rang, prompting Izuku to swiftly pack his belongings. Glancing out of the window, he spotted Kai parked in front of the gate, eagerly waiting for him. A warm blush spread across Izuku's face, accompanied by a bright smile. Bakugo couldn't help but notice this and felt his mouth twitch in reaction. He followed Izuku's gaze, his head tilting in confusion. "Who were they?" he wondered.

As Izuku hurried towards the waiting car, Bakugo trailed behind. His frustration grew as he couldn't get a clear view of the other person's face due to Izuku's back obstructing his view. Bakugo couldn't fathom why Izuku would follow a stranger. He was well aware that Izuku didn't have many close acquaintances, and even if he did, Bakugo would know them all. This new individual was entirely unfamiliar to him.

Bakugo's irritation stemmed from the fact that Izuku no longer seemed to fear him or follow him as he once did. What had happened to prompt this change?It was already strange enough that Izuku had been absent from school for an entire week, but the sudden changes in his behavior were even more perplexing.

Bakugo also observed that Izuku was no longer carrying the notebook he had always carried diligently to jot down information about heroes. Did he quit aspiring to be a hero? "No way!" Bakugo thought. He knew that Izuku wouldn't give up on his dream so easily. While he was relieved, he couldn't shake the feeling that something was amiss, that Izuku had not simply abandoned his dream. Determined to uncover the truth, Bakugo was ready to investigate further.

When Bakugo arrived home, he was greeted frantically by his mother, Mitsuki.

"Did he come to school today?" Mitsuki asked with concern.

"Yeah," Bakugo scowled, sensing his mother's persistent worry.

Ever since she found out about their move, Mitsuki had been acting unusually. She resembled a concerned mother searching for her missing child, anxious and repeatedly trying to reach Inko, albeit without success. It was peculiar to witness her mother, who was typically confident and strong, in such a state of distress.

"I'll come to school with you tomorrow," Mitsuki said, nervously biting her nail.

"What?!! Why?" Katsuki protested.

"I'd like to meet him so I can get in contact with Inko," Mitsuki explained.

"Why are you so worried?! Deku came to school just fine, so obviously, she's safe and sound," Katsuki argued.

"She can't just leave without saying anything to me again!!!" Mitsuki yelled, her annoyance evident. Bakugo paused, realizing the weight of what she had just said.

"What do you mean again?" Katsuki asked, his gaze fixed on his mother. Mitsuki let out a sigh, hinting at a deeper, untold story.

Mitsuki began to explain how she and Inko had been best friends during college, a fact Bakugo was already aware of. She continued with a story he had never heard before, one that shed light on her mother's distress.

Mitsuki recounted how, one day, Inko had suddenly disappeared without a word, leaving her friend worried and wondering if Inko had met with some unfortunate fate. It was a painful period of uncertainty.

Several years later, they reunited, but Inko was no longer alone. Instead, she had Izuku with her. Inko had gotten pregnant by a man Mitsuki knew nothing about; Inko had been vague, only mentioning that the baby's father was working abroad. The mystery surrounding Izuku's father had always troubled Mitsuki and explained her deep concern for Inko.

It made perfect sense why Mitsuki was so worried. She only wanted the best for her friend and needed to reassure herself that Inko was safe and well. Seeing her friend in person would provide that assurance.

Bakugo, however, couldn't fully grasp his mother's concerns. As far as he knew, Izuku had mentioned that his father was still providing financial support. At the very least he didn't abandoned them. However he didn't want to see his mother so distraught, so he made the promise to bring her to school the next day.

When the next day arrived, Izuku appeared visibly happier to see Mitsuki. However, upon spotting Bakugo, he chose to ignore him and continued talking to Mitsuki.

Izuku felt a mix of surprise and nervousness at the sight of Mitsuki. His mother had warned him that she might come and insist on seeing her. Yet, Inko had no desire to meet with her and had given Izuku an excuse to avoid such a meeting.

"My mom's phone fell down the drain, and she got a new one, but she hasn't given me her new phone number," Izuku explained, weaving a lie.

"Why hasn't she given you her number? You're her son, so you should have a way to contact her. What if something happens to you?" Mitsuki inquired, her concern evident.

"The thing is, she's been really busy with her new job and doesn't have much time, but I'll tell her to meet you when she does get a chance, so please don't worry too much, Auntie," Izuku reassured her with a smile.

"If you say so," Mitsuki sighed, relieved to see him but still harboring some resentment. "It's good to see you, though. I'm glad you take after your mother," she added with a touch of bitterness.

(Note Mitsuki don't like his father cuz she haven't seen him before)

"Yeah," Izuku chuckled nervously, knowing it wasn't entirely accurate. He bore his father's features as well. "Have a good day."

"Bye, Izuku," Mitsuki replied and then left.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆○○○○○○○○○○♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧●●●●●●●●●●◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇□□□□□□□□□□♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡■■■■■■■■■■♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

Here's today latest chapter. Hope you guys enjoyed it. There are a little surprise for the next chapter so look forward to it.

Good day everyone

Good day everyone