Chapter 13 (EDITED)

Edited: 24 October 2023

Izuku was diligently searching the internet for a job that would align with his qualifications. Despite leaving UA before completing his studies, he was issued a certificate from his time there. H soon realized that finding suitable employment was not as straightforward as he had initially believed.

Izuku aspired to become a scientific engineer, brimming with ideas for support items.  However, the sheer number of eligible companies left him uncertain about where to begin. It was only when his mother mentioned the I-expo's wide range laboratory and they're seeking new recruit. This was the perfect opportunity for him.

His goal was to create various suits and weapons for those in need—this was the image he wanted others to see. Yet, behind this façade, he harboured a secret plan.

After four months had passed, rumours had spread far and wide that Izuku had left U.A. The news ignited a passionate response from the masses, who gathered in front of the school, demanding answers. Demanding an explanation for his departure. Given that everyone was aware of Izuku's unwavering dream to become a hero, and he had been steadily progressing toward that goal, his sudden decision to abandon it appeared utterly incomprehensible to them. Speculation began to swirl, and suspicions arose that some sort of suspicious activity was occurring within U.A.

Another significant change that had occurred was the reintegration of villains into society. However, Izuku found the news stories about their week-long exploits rather dull. He desired something more, a situation that would not only challenge but potentially devastate the hero community.

After hearing Inko's tale of "How I Met Your Father," Izuku's curiosity about his own father grew. This newfound perspective also extended to how he viewed Shigaraki. As he made an earnest attempt to understand the motives behind the man's actions, he couldn't help but feel a sickening sensation in the pit of his stomach, realizing how far society had deteriorated. 

In the end, he saw Shigaraki as a victim, a stark reminder that even villains were once victims themselves. Thus, Izuku became determined to uncover the reasons that led his father to resort to the path he chose.

Izuku's perception of heroes underwent a significant shift upon discovering the circumstances of his grandparents' deaths. While he acknowledged that a corrupted hero was, in many ways, more insidious than a corrupted villain, he still clung to the hope that, at the very least, these heroes would feel remorse for their actions. He found it utterly unacceptable that both the hero community and the government had the audacity to conceal the truth about his grandparents' demise.

_______

His interview for the I-expo internship took place a week ago, and his letter of acceptance arrived 4 days ago. The Midoriya family began packing their possessions as they prepared to move to I-expo Island.

As he got off the plane ,Izuku breathed deeply. The guide showed them around and upon seeing the theme park, Eri's eyes shined brilliantly. Eri walked beside Izuku while she held a hand next to her. A fairly tall man with tan skin, short black hair and golden eyes held her close so she wouldn't get lose.

"Slow down! The park won't go anywhere" the man exclaimed. He heard Izuku chuckled 

"Just let her be. She didn't get to visit parks that much given her circumstance" Izuku said a little solemly 

"Its all my fault" the man said dishearteningly 

"You just have to make up all the mistake, hardship and trauma you place upon the girl Kai" Izuku said sharply

"I will" Kai look determined "This time I'll protect her"

Izuku smiled seeing the resolute expression he made. "Lets enjoy our time here"

That's right folks. Overhaul his here! Although his face was different due to him wearing is disguise using a gadgets invented by Izuku that allow people to change their face. This was to help him blend in with the people also so the hero recognise him.

 This was to help him blend in with the people also so the hero recognise him

Why was Overhaul with them...well let's just say they found a stray bird in the alley way, dying of starvation and decided to take him in.

____________________

I'm sorry this chapter is so short. I'll try to make it longer in the next one. And forgive me because I didn't publish the chapter earlier like I promised. I have no excuse for what I did.