Chapter 201 (Part 1 & 2)

Start from the beginning

"Huh? Then... Then when should I use these things I'm preparing?" Having been told all of this by Happy Family, Naturally Cute had already gotten wound up. "Like this... Won't we die very quickly like this?"

"If you don't want to die too quickly then you better learn everything properly." Happy Family let out a deep breath. "I was originally just like you, not used to this way of commanding. However, after dying several times, I learned to progress a bit on my own. I needed to think and learn on my own; only then did I find myself making great progress."

"But... But..." Hearing Happy Family's statement, Naturally Cute became even more worried. "If I die, will Leader... will Leader scold me?" Naturally Cute evidently cared about Gongzi You's mood a lot. "It took a lot of effort before I could finally join her party. If... if I die, will she kick me out of the party?" She became more and more nervous, and more and more afraid. She even started shaking a little in the end.

"Aiya, you don't need to worry, Leader absolutely won't kick you. Though she might give you special treatment if you die too much." Happy Family consoled her immediately. "You should know, Gongzi You is a deity-level character. If you get singled out for special treatment, it might be very harsh..."

"But... But I want her to give me special attention." When Naturally Cute heard that she wouldn't be kicked even if she died a lot, her heart suddenly felt relieved. Moreover, when she heard that she might be given special treatment, she was even more excited. She clutched her cheeks, somewhat embarrassed. "Will I be given special treatment as long as I keep dying?"

"You're not planning to die many times on purpose to get some alone time with Gongzi, are you?" Happy Family saw through Naturally Cute's intentions straight away.

"No way, no way."

"I don't care if you want to die, but think about it—If the whole team were to be annihilated because of your deliberate deaths, even if Leader and the commanders don't tell you off, would you be able to withstand everyone's gazes?" Happy Family immediately advised Naturally Cute to give up on her stupid, suicidal idol-chasing dream.

"Eh..." Naturally Cute stared wide-eyed at him, dumbfounded.

"There's only 2 minutes left, everyone hurry up with your preparations. Those who need arrows or spellcasting materials quickly go to the merchant over there and stock up." Faced with Ye Ci's silence, Mi Lu and Overflowing Ink couldn't simply look on. They were the most familiar with their party's circumstances, so they immediately spoke up and spurred everyone on with their preparations.

Ye Ci just flicked her gaze over to the two without a word. Only after they had sat down did she apathetically say, "Was there a need to remind them?"

"There are a lot of them who don't know what they should be preparing. If we don't remind them now, wouldn't it come back to bite us later?"

"An elite team should not need reminding."

"But we're not quite elites yet..."

"You guys should believe in your party, believe in each party member, and believe that they are elite." Ye Ci smirked. "We are clearing a dungeon, not leading kindergarten kids around. If you have to do everything yourselves, you'll tire yourselves out."

"Leader, we're still not assured." Mi Lu and Overflowing Ink couldn't be as laid back as Ye Ci.

"To clear a dungeon, you must be ready to die. If you're worried that your party members will lose confidence because they die too many times, then you'll be too cautious and timid. In actuality, this is also a kind of natural selection. Those who are able to adapt to this pattern will naturally grow stronger, those who can't adapt will naturally perish on their own. You need to believe in them, none of them will be struck down so easily."