Chapter 2 || Guy In Black???

(Zoey's P.O.V)

I woke up to the sound of my alarm, "Beep, Beep, Beep!"

I groaned as I knew I had school to go today. But then on the bright side I was happy to see my bestie.

I got out of bed and went to take a shower.
~~~~~~~~~
I dried my hair and I simply just brushed it. I wore a navy blue floral crop top with light high waisted shorts and my white converses. I went down stairs and ate my breakfast. My parents weren't here, they were probably working.

I went up stairs brushed my teeth, etc.

I grabbed my neon pink back pack for school and walked downstairs.

Olivia lives a few houses down the road so I texted.

(Texting Conversation)
(Z=Zoey O=Olivia)
Z: "Hey are you still at home?"
O: "Ya, Why?"
Z: "Can we walk to school together?"
O: "Ya sure!"
Z: "Ok, Be there in like 5 mins."
O: "Ok bye!"
(End of Conversation)

I put my phone in my pocket and kept walking.

I felt like I was being watched and it was really creepy because the road had like no one there. No Cars, No People, Nothing.

I kept walking a little faster until I saw a guy dressed in all black and he was wearing his shades so you couldn't tell who it was. Okay, now I was really creeped out. Good thing he was on the other side of the road and he was walking to the opposite side then me. But he was still looking at me and I wasn't scared. I was just really creeped out.

I ran as fast as I could to Olivia's house. She was on her phone sitting on her porch.

"What are you doing?" I said. "Umm... Excuse me?" She said sounding a bit annoyed. "What if the guy saw you" I whispered-yelled. "What guy?" She asked looking around. "I don't see anyone." She said. "What do you mean?" I asked as I turned around. "I mean there's no one here but us, maybe you just imagined it." She said. She was right no one was there but us.

Maybe I did imagine it all.
Maybe there was no guy dressed in black.
Maybe.

"Maybe I did" I said. This was all confusing. I am 99.9% sure there was a guy about 2-3 years older than me dressed in black staring at me. Now I don't know who to believe, Olivia or Me.

"Well let's just forget that ever happened. Okay?" She asked. "Okay." I said. (BTW How many of you thought of the fault in our stars? Just wondering)
~~~
Hey Guys! I decided to post a chapter 1. Because I had nothing to do and I was in a writing mood and 2. Because I haven't updated in a while. So I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I might update again today. Happy Easter! 🙏🐣🐤🐥🐰!!! Bye!
~Nicole