60. Tie the Knot (the end)

Start from the beginning

" You're seriously making me cry now Jiminie. " Tae sniffs as he is leaning to the touch more. " Don't you dare ignore me after this day, get it? "

" tsk. "

Tae just ruined the moment. He just had to. " What? Promise me. " He demanded, sounding oblivious.

Jimin tilts his head with a poker face. " Really?! "

 " Really?! "

" Ahehehe. " Tae grins. Jimin thought that Taehyung is going to stop now but heck, screw it. He doesn't know when to draw a line. Worse now that Tae is giving him the puppy eyes and boxy smile.

" I'm waiting Park Jiminie

" I'm waiting Park Jiminie. Or- " Tae pauses momentarily. He is giving Jimin the look that the latter doesn't trust. His intuition says 'Something wicked comes this way'. " Do you prefer to be addressed as Jeon Jimin? Well, I don't mind as long as you swear to- "

" Shut up Tae. "

" Hey, don't cut me off. " Tae fires back yet he is giggling. He is so good at annoying Jimin, the latter could attest to that.

" Is this fun to you? "

" What? " Tae is all acting innocently. He is loving the sight before him- Jimin is blushing. It's so rare and pure gold.

" Stop it. "

" What are you talking abou - aw! " Tae yelped after Jimin suddenly grabbed him through his sleeve. " Easy. No need to resort to violence. You don't want your wedding day to become a disaster, do you? " Tae smirked with a wink.

Jimin's grip tightens. " Well, I don't mind. I can marry Jungkook another day. It doesn't have to be today. "

Tae lightly pushes Jimin which the latter let him be but didn't let him go yet. " Geez. Always scaring people. When will you ever change? " He spat rolling his eyes.

" After you change. " Jimin tsked.

" Does that mean you won't? " Tae gape at Jimin.