Chapter four

She always called it her walk of shame. That period when she limped around the house after a rough sex session with him.

Once she had to do it when his brother was there and she had felt so embarrassed while he looked at her with pride. Knowing he was the reason her vagina had been wrecked.

When his brother was around, he made her wear his own pyjamas. No one was allowed to look at her with lust except him, but of course that didn't work. She was a very attractive girl.

Ene was at her parents house, she had paid them a visit.
"Ene you rarely come to see us," her mother said handing her tray of fried rice.

"That's not fair, at least get married and give us grandkids that will come and visit us." Ene rolled her eyes. This was why she never came here. Every action was done with a reminder for her to get married and have kids.

"Mom, I'm getting married in a few days time," Ene announced, stuffing her mouth with rice. Her mother looked at her like she was crazy.
"You heard me well mom," Ene said again.
"This child, you say strange things sometimes. How can you say you're getting married in a few days time, who does that?" Her mother asked. Ene shrugged "I've seen someone I love and I want to get married to him."
Ene's mother saw that she was dead serious.

"I need to let your father know about this." Where had she gone wrong in the training of this child she wondered. But then again, Ene had never been a normal child. Mrs. Onah called her husband and told him what Ene had told her. Her husband was in Canada for business.
"Ene, that child has always done the absurd ever since she came into this world." He complained. "I'll be in Nigeria tomorrow, then we'll talk better."

By now Ene had finished her food.
"Mummy thank you, can't remember when last I ate to my satisfaction," Ene said gratefully taking the plates to the kitchen. When she came back she sat on the couch her eyes on the large TV screen.

"So, when are we meeting this man?"
"Soon mummy, very soon." Ene didn't understand why her mother was acting that way, after all, she had always wanted her to her only daughter to get married as early as possible. Now she was getting married she was surprised. Nigerian parents!

"Where's he from?" Her mother asked
"America."
"You mean he's coming from America to see you?"
"No mummy, he's American." "Okay as in black American or Nigerian American?"
Ene sighed and rolled her eyes "No, he's white."
He mother's eyes widened. "Mom, why are you so surprised?"
"Are there no eligible young Nigerian men around?" Her mother scolded,

"mummy, I don't have energy for this, I've met the love of my life and I don't care where he comes from."
"God! This girl will not kill me, how long have you known him?" "About a month now" Ene replied. That was the last straw because Ene's mother started shouting. She complained and wailed about children who wanted to kill their parents. Ene wasn't moved, she had seen this many times.

"mom, quit being so dramatic." "It's me you're talking to like that Ene? You know I can still beat you even if you're big like that." Ene groaned and rolled her eyes.

Her phone beeped and she saw a message from an unknown number. It was the number that had threatened to expose her nudes earlier. In the message, the number was demanding for an additional one million naira, after she had already sent the twenty million naira.

She sighed and closed her eyes. "Mummy, I'll come back soon with Oko mi. I'm going home." She said getting up and arranging her gown. She had been careful not to wear anything indecent to her family house. She didn't want her mother reporting her to her pastor again.

When she got home, she called Dara. Dara owned a makeup store, so she was probably at work. "Dara, the person is still asking me for more money." She complained over the phone "how much?" Dara asked "one million." "Then give him if you have na, do you want him to release your nudes?" Ene sighed. Was it really worth it? Personally she didn't care if her nudes went viral but she worried about what her future husband and her parents would say. Her parents especially would die of heart ache. She didn't want that.

She sent another one million naira to the blackmailer. That night she called Bradley. "Hey babe, thanks again for the money you sent, I'm super grateful." She said when the call connected. "It's fine." "What time are you landing tomorrow?" She asked "uhm...ten am Nigerian time I think." He replied. He smoothed his long hair and looked at her. She was so naive, she didn't know what she was signing up for by getting married to him.

Marriage had been the last thing on his mind until he saw her. Seeing her pictures on Instagram awakened a primal desire within him to own her. In torturous silence, he had to see all the thirsty comments on her  Instagram pictures.

That would all change when he owned her properly. Her body would be all his, he would dominate her thoughts and she would long for only him. His penis would be the last she would ever hop on. It was only a matter of time, he had to wait patiently.

Meanwhile, Ene couldn't wait to get married to Bradley. There was a mystery around him that attracted her dangerously to him. She knew she wasn't supposed to rush into marriage with this stranger but she couldn't ignore his magnetic pull. All she could think of right now was kissing those lips, she loved the dark delicious way he attracted her. She felt a hot flame of lust leap through her body.