Brucie- Requested

Start from the beginning

No ones P.O.V.

So it went on like that for the twenty
minutes, the two of them exchanging riddles, each getting more difficult than the last.
When the two of them staggered into Wayne Enterprises laughing arm in arm like old friends the employees watched wide eyed.
Did the girl not realize that this was one of the old villians of gotham, the Riddler?
Or was she faking her joy to get closer to the Waynes?
Though that was quickly squashed when they met her.
"Excuse me, I was supposed to be with the school tour from Paris. They left me behind on accident. My name is Marinette Dupain-Cheng, I arranged the tour." The whole time she kept that beaming smile on her face as she conversed softly with Nygma, exchanging riddles with him at full force.
The receptionist listened halfheartedly as Marinette slammed into him with no mercy, shooting such hard ones that the Riddler himself wouldnt even have been able to even guess correctly.
But Marinette didnt rub it in. When the receptionist told Marinette where the class was currently, she just stuck out her hand with a bright grin.
"I hope this encourages you to become even better than you think you could be. I await the time we rematch eagerly Mosieur Nygma."
When Nygma shook her hand back she bounced away with a skip in her step.
But no, Nygma wasnt done eith her.
He wasnt the best detective in Gotham for no reason. He had a gut feeling and he was going with it.
He followed her silently as she chose to take the stairs instead of the elevator, interesting.
The soft click of her heels was the only noise as she basically sprinted up the stairs giddily, leaving Nygma behind to eat her dust. Any noise he would have made was covered up by her heels as they clicked on the stairs in a rapid pace.
She could run up stairs without tiring, another clue.
She opened the door to the seventeenth level, and after a few seconds Nygma followed.
The moment he heard the laugh that sounded like nails on a glassboard her entire demenor changed.
Marinette shrunk into herself and lost that sparkle in her eye as she kept her eyes downcast as kept to the sides and shadows.
"What is going on with you Miss Dupain-Cheng?" Nygma whispered to himself.
He watched as a blond, a redhead with glasses and a sausage hair hirl sauntered up to Marinette, cornering her.
"You have sone nerve showing up here Mari-trash. Especially after what you did to Lila," glasses hissed, slamming her hand right next to Marinettes face.
Marinette wouldnt look at anyone, instead keeping her gaze down as she defended herself weakly. "I didnt do anything Alya."
The blond reached out and took Marinettes hand gently, almost like a lover would, but there was no doubt he wasnt her lover by the sneer painted on his face.
He leaned forward and whispered something in Marinettes ear, to quiet to hear, before pulling away with a smirk and squeezing Marinettes hand.
Hard.
Even from this far away he vould hear the bones break and shatter as Marinette just whimpered in pain.
The two assailants walked away with a proud and smug look while sausage hair stayed behind and whispered something into her ear, much like the blond did, before grabbing the crushed hand and squeezing it, drawing out a barely muffled scream from the bluenette.
Sausage hair swaggered away while two other classmates rushed forward.
One was had tomato red hair and the other was a blonde like the blond.
"Oh Mari, are you okay?" The redhead exclaimed.
Marinette let out a dry laugh. "Yeah, its just like, the fourth time hes done it this month."
The blonde pulled out a wrap frim her large bag and handed it to Marinette.
With a quick thanks she started wrapping her hand, carefully setring what bones she could back.
She would just have to make sure she broke her hand next akuma. It would heal then.
Nygmas blood boiled as he watched the little ball of sunshine he had grown fond of just casually patch up a broken hand like nothing, barely even wincing as she patched herself up, even though she had almost screamed in pain when the others hurt her.
Wait a minute.
Thats when Nygma came to a semi-conclusion.

Edward Nygmas P.O.V.

She seemed numb to the pain, almost like she was used to pain, but not from the abuse from her classmates.
Maybe, just maybe it was more of a psychologic pain when her classmates did it, which is why it hurt worse.
But what could possibly make her so used to pain, just regular pain without anyone causing it then?
I kept watching as Marinette brushed herself off like nothing hallened and walked after the group with her friends. 
I followed them for the three hours they took the tour and watched as Marinette was abused both verbally and physically by her classmates, excluding the Blondie and the Redhead.
The sausage haired girl seemed to instigate most of it, lieing about how Marinette was always hitting her and whispering threats in her ear when I know for a fact the only time Marinette got within five feet of her is when the liar herself walked up to her.
Shooting a quick text to Bruce I caught the newest lie.
"Oh yes, me and Damiboo are so close! We're actually dating." Then she gasped loudly and covered her mouth appaled. "Oh no, I didnt mean to say that. But I can trust you guys right?"
She looked around at where the class was gathered around her as they all nodded vigorously.
"Of course Lila, you can always trust us," a short blonde haired girl with with a pink dress said.
I watched furiously as the liar covered up an evil smirk with a kind smile. "Oh thank you you guys. Brucie wouldve been angry if word of our engagement wouldve gotten out. Oops I did it again!"
My mouth was agape at the absolute bull she was spewing out and how everyone seemed to lap it up like it was the essence of life itself.
Oh no little girl. You dont know who youre messing with. You do not lie about my family.