Swara was baffled with his stand.

"You should be thankful to me that I did not tell this to anyone. Else your father..." He smirked.

"Nikhil you are disgusting" she stood up to leave.

"Yes I am disgusting and you are pious soul who kept on betraying me over last one year."

"Betraying you?" She passed ridiculed smile.

"If you are forgetting you were the one who forced me to do contractual marriage with one stranger. You were the one who betted on me to fulfill his dreams."

"That moment only you had lost your right over me. And I did not betray anyone." She fumed with anger.

"So explain where were you on those weekends? With whom you were satisfying your needs? Was he paying you or was it just for free... Was he..." Nikhil could not finish as she gave tight slap.

Her move was unexpected for Nikhil. He looked at her being dumbfound.

Chirpy, bubbly, soft heartened Swara was long gone. This was entire new Swara standing in front of him.

Other people's attention turned towards them. Nikhil felt insulted looking at their intense gaze.

She closed her eyes and one tear drop streamed over her cheeks.

"You are pathetic." She shook her head.

She left without turning back.

"Oops sorry. I was not expecting this" Nikhil heard seductive voice from his back.

"You were right. She has changed a lot." Nikhil gritted his teeth.

"Yes, she snatched my fiancee and now she destroyed your reputation." Serena smirked looking at public.

"I am not going to leave her. She is going to pay for it."

"So its time to bring her truth out." Serena responded devilishly.

"Her contract marriage?"

"Yes, in this way you will settle your scores with her and I hope, my fiancee will have his sanity back."

"What are you going to do?"

"Don't worry, I have my ways. I think you should take rest now. It was long journey for you." Serena confirmed.

Nikhil left from there to the hotel room booked for him by Serena.

"What are you planning?" Ryan asked when Serena slid in side car.

"Let's keep it as surprise."

"I just want to make her face the hell. Because of her I was sacked from by position. Because of her complaint only I am not getting any job." It was Siddhant who had found out everything.

Ryan and Serena had joined hands. It was Siddhant who had grabbed Swara's details and there he found about her so called engagement with Nikhil.

It was not difficult to break Nikhil and made him confess about the their past. His sponsored Nikhil's work permit from his fraudulent company to bring him here in Canada to act as their pawn against Sanskar.

Over the days, it was not news for Siddhant that Swara had become Sanskar's weakness. He was continuously keeping his eyes on them keeping himself hidden.

Siddhant was playing his cards keeping Serena and Ryan on front line.

It was 9:30, Sanskar was still in office busy with his office work. It was after long time he was working till late. From the day Swara started living with him, he used to go to his house on time. But today, his mind was fighting with heart to face her post their heated conversation last night.