𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒳𝐼𝒳

Start from the beginning

"How do we prove it though?" I ask.

"We could get you to do something and then when Taehyung teleports or something, they'll see," he suggests.

"Aren't you guys going to Egypt soon?" I ask.

"Oh yeah," he says, "We are. Maybe we could do it in Egypt? Isn't he from Egypt?"

"Yes," I reply.

"Perfect," Hoseok claps.

"Are you sure? It doesn't sound that great," I sigh.

"Do you have another plan? Or are you planning to let go of Yuna?" He asks.

"No," I throw my head back, "I don't have another plan and I'm not letting go."

"Let's just give it a shot," he sighs, "If not, let's just give up."

"I'm not giving up," I state.

"You want to end up dead?" He asks.

"I don't care if I'm dead," I reply.

Hoseok rolls his eyes.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Taehyung's POV

"Are you sure you're okay coming with us?" Yuna asks resting her head on my shoulder.

"Yes, of course, dear," I smile putting my arm around her. 

She smiles, "I think I'm gonna take a nap till we reach the airport."

"Okay, dear," I lean back comfortably allowing her to rest on me, "Lean onto me."

"Will you be okay?" She asks.

"Yes," I gently push her head onto my chest, "Just close your eyes."

I feel her smile onto my chest before shuffling around to get comfortable. I will be revealing all my secrets to you when we're in Egypt. I'll take you to our castle and tell you everything. I hope you don't run. I just hope you understand that everything will be fine and the same way as now... just one difference that you will be immortal and it'll go on forever. 

"Dear," I shake her slightly, "We're here. You can continue your nap on the flight."

"What? Okay," she rubs her eyes and gets up, "Let's go!"

I chuckle seeing her pull out the suitcase, "Lemme help."

"So strong," she compliments. She looks around to find her friends, "There's Namjoon and Seokjin."

"Go on," I say, "I'll get our suitcases."

"Are you sure?" She asks me, "I can carry mine."

"No, dear. Go, I got this," I take both our suitcases neither hands, "I'll be right behind."

"Okay," she runs to Seokjin hugging him. I smile. She trusts them with her life. I follow behind her.

"Woah!" Seokjin's eyes widen, "You carried two whole suitcases by yourself?"

"Yeah," I chuckle.

"Strong man," Namjoon smiles, "Yuna's got a strong man."

"Where's Hoseok?" Yuna asks.

"He's on the way," Namjoon replies.

"We have time," Seokjin says, "We have about three hours."

"I'm here," Hoseok runs up to us panting and dragging his suitcase, "I'm here!"

Yuna laughs, "Wow, Hoseok. Woke up late?"

"Yeah," he pants, "Woke up really late. My alarm didn't ring."

"Poor clock gets the blame," Seokjin laughs, "Let's go."

"Hello," I greet Hoseok and he looks down.

"Hello," he greets me back. 

I smile and grab his shoulder pulling him towards me gently, "Hoseok," I whisper,

"I know you must be planning something but,"

"Just remember that you're walking into my lair

"Just remember that you're walking into my lair."

1068 words

A/N- Sorry for not updating yesterday ;-; I wasn't getting any ideas. So what do you think will happen in Egypt?