"Sh, come here. Hold your hand on his chest and gently use the spell rennervate okay? I'm trying to wake him up. If you feel here." You directed his hand toward his brothers heart beat, "he's alive. You can do this okay. I'll be back in two seconds." You stood up and left George.

You began limping over the rubble, towards the voices, "he's gone. We found him cold as ice near the stairs on the ground floor." A man spoke.

"Well, is the girl alive?" Another asked.

"I don't know. She got caught up in that attack I believe."

"So she should. She's a pain. All rodge ever spoke about was her and the threat she posed. Good now they're both gone."

Cole.

You knew exactly who it was. One of your fathers bodyguards. You took out your wand as they began walking again.

You came round the corner and held up your wand at the men.

They both turned and instantly held their wands up back.

"Was it you?" You asked feeling your eyes burning up. You didn't want to say anything in front of George but you were losing some hope in Fred being fully revived in time. You felt nauseous thinking the people you were stood in front of, with some of your boyfriends blood staining your sleeves, could have been the reason for his weak state.

"No darling. Whatever it is you're referring to. We didn't do nothing." He teased, smiling.

"What did you call me?" You asked.

"Darling." He said again, laughing not knowing the danger he just put himself in. You knocked the man from his balance, which made his wand fall out his hand. As one struggled to move you lifted the other into the air.

The pain your felt was being reflected into the two men infront of you. They both looked petrified and helpless.

You screamed in pain as you used your force to push them both out windows, smashing some as they went through. You took a second, trying not to collapse again.

"George?" You said going back round the corner, "is he still alive?"

"Barely. But I found this y/n." He slowly lifted up a small velvet box.

"What- what is it?" You asked, already somewhat knowing the answer.

He flipped the box open, you fell to your knees beside him again feeling his heart barley beating.

"I would say yes a thousand times over freddie, you just need to wake up." You pleaded, wiping the dust of his face with the tears that fell from yours.

George had his hand around your shoulder pulling you into his chest as you cried.

"What happened here, is everyone alright?" A medic from the Hogwarts hospital wing came round seeing the almost lifeless body surrounded by rubble.

You didn't reply and just tried to find comfort in your emotional state in George's arm.

Not long after the nurse found you all a couple of stretcher bearers came round lifting Fred onto a stretcher, in hope to bring him back round.

They tried to rush off, "wait." You stood to your feet and went over to them, "I love you Fred Weasley." You pushed back some hair and kissed the top of his head as they went away again.

George was now stood up too, looking so empty. You went back over to him and embraced him in your arms, like he did to you. You could hear him crying ever so slightly, as you did too.