Little Blade - Chapter Eighteen

Start from the beginning

I skimmed my finger tips over the smooth skin that was visible on her upper thigh. I wanted to wrap these beautiful thighs around my waist to keep our bodies pressed together. Or maybe have my head buried so deep between them I would struggle to breath.

I had yet to completely eat her out during any of the other times we've fucked but now it was all I wanted to do. I want her to scream for me and try to push my head away when it becomes too much for her to handle.

The elevator came to slow stop and Davina pulled away from my lips. She glanced down and started giggling.

"You may want to 'adjust' yourself before you end up scarring someone else." Davina referred to Kian's text that I told her about while we were in my office. Then she started walking towards my door.

"Or I could just use you to hide it." I had run up behind her and grabbed her by the waist. Keeping my front tucked into her back. Making sure her ass stayed right on my hard dick to hide it from anyone who might see us.

The swaying of her hips as we walked didn't help anything. In fact, it only made me throb harder every time her ass cheeks would rub against me.

We approached my door and the guard moved to the side to let us walk in.

I let go of Davina but instead of facing me to continue what happened in the elevator, she walked off into the kitchen. I followed her, only to see her grab a water bottle from the fridge.

I just stood there waiting for her to finish but once I saw that evil smirk I knew she was fucking with me.

She should know by now fucking with me never turns out good for her.

I leaned my forearms onto the island and just stared at her. She stared back. The lighter shade of green in her eyes was gone, replaced by a darker cloud of lust. As I am sure my eyes looked the same.

She put down the bottle and walked behind me. Her hands made their way to my back and lightly ran up and down. The feeling of her nails lightly scraping against my back through my shirt reminded me of her nails digging into the skin, leaving marks that hurt in such a pleasureful way. 

I turned around to be face to face with her and pulled her into me by her waist.

"I swear you may look like an angel but you really are a devil." Davina smiled at my words. Not a cute innocent smile, but a sinister grin.

"Oh I know, but I also know you love that about me."

I couldn't deny it because what she said was true. A devil in disguise is exactly what she is, and that drove me crazy.

I've said it before, and I will say it again. She is pure evil.

But a type of evil I couldn't break myself away from.

The hand of hers that was slowly making its way down my chest and stomach had finally stopped once it reached the top of my pants.

Her fingers dipped into the waist line ever so slightly just to pull me in so our bodies were flush against each other's.

The eye contact we held got darker as every second passed by, and just like in the elevator, we were both waiting for the other to give in first.

It was like a game between us. See who could last the longest without giving into the temptations.

I lost in the elevator, so now no matter what she'll be the one that gives in first.

As much as she liked to pretend that she was in control all the time, I already know how much she loves to be controlled. Even if she wants to act like a brat sometimes, I always win that little game that she loves to play.