'Good Girl' - Chapter Ten

Davina King

This is so wrong, but fuck it feels so good.

They way he sucked and bit softly on my neck drove me crazy. He kissed me with eagerness but kept it slow enough to bug me. Matteo knew what I wanted him to do. He just liked the fact that he had control over me for once.

After I told him what I wanted him to do, we moved from the foyer into the living room. I say we but it was more like him who moved us since he didn't put me down.

Our lips stayed connected most of the time, only breaking away when either of us needed to catch our breath.

He sat down on the center cushion of the couch with me on his lap.

Matteo pulled down the zipper on my dress slowly, letting his fingers graze down the bare skin on my back. A shiver ran up my spine at this action.

I got up from his lap and stood in front of him. I let the now lose straps fall off my shoulders. I let the rest of the dress fall to the floor. Since I couldn't wear a bra with the dress my chest was now on full display.

Matteo's eyes dropped from my face to my chest. He licked his lips at the sight before him. He sat up slightly and grabbed my hips bringing me in close but leaving me standing. Matteo's hands snaked around to grab my ass.

His mouth started on my upper stomach and made its way down, kissing, biting, licking, sucking at my skin. When he got to the band of my underwear he latched his teeth onto it. He began to drag the lace down my body, using his hands to help in the back. Once they were down around my knees I was able to just drop them to the floor.

I now stood completely naked in front of Matteo with his eyes scanning over every inch of me. His stare made me feel so small and weak. He thinks he has full control over me.

Hell I'm on the verge of just giving into his control, but he won't win without a fight.

He still sat up with my ass in his hands. I wanted to show him just how wrong he was if he thought he was in charge.

I put my hands on his shoulders and pushed him to lean into the back of the couch. I climbed onto his lap again. I moved my hips against his clothed dick. I could feel it already hard through his pants.

My movements caught him off guard. His eyes shot down to our lower regions to watch my body move against his. I could hear his breathing go uneven again.  He used his hands that were placed on my hips to bring my body to a halt.

With one hand still on me, he reached down with the other to undo his belt and pop open the button of his pants. I paid close attention to him, just waiting for him to pull it out. I was craving a release so bad that if he were to stop everything right now I would end up getting myself off.

Matteo had his hand wrapped around himself. His hands were fairly big, so seeing that his hand only covered half of it, I knew it was big too.

His fingers grab my chin in order to tilt my head up so I was looking into his eyes again. Once my eyes were locked on his, his grip moved down to my throat. Right after, I felt his tip running along my slit.

"Do you wanna ride me Angel?" Matteo asked.

Of course I fucking want to.

Instead of saying anything back to him, I decided to let my actions show him how bad I wanted to ride him.

I smacked his wrist so he would let go of his dick. I reached down to grab it and place the tip at my entrance.

Matteo looked down to watch himself disappear as I sank down on him. His hand tightened around my throat. My body started moving up and down, making us both let out a few moans.

I put my hands on his bare chest to help me balance as I started to pick up the pace of my bouncing hips. My nails were slightly digging into his skin. Not enough to make him bleed, but there would definitely be marks left behind.

He pulled me closer by my neck so he could suck on my collar bone. I let my head drop down next to his, trying to control my breathing.

"Look at you. Riding me so good." Matteo took his time looking over every part of my body. Almost like he was admiring it.

I wanted to say something back but I was already struggling to hold back moans. The only actual word I was able to get out was a quiet, "Fuck."

Matteo seemed almost entertained by my lack of words. "What, Princess? Getting to hard to speak?"

He was so fucking cocky. He knew it would piss me off but I wasn't going to stop.

"Shut up," was all I said back to him.

The knot in my stomach was starting to tighten, causing my movements to slow down some. Matteo took notice quickly. He flipped us over and laid my back down on the cushions beneath us so he was on top, giving my legs a much needed break.

Matteo didn't hesitate to fully thrust himself back into me. I let out an almost pornographic moan from the feeling of him stretching me out. His hips rolled into mine at a steady pace. His dick reaching deeper than it had before, making my orgasm approach faster.

I could tell he was getting closer to his own release. His fingers dug into my sides more, probably bruising the skin underneath. The pace of his thrust picked up as well. I could feel my legs shaking. I knew Matteo could feel it to.

My back started to arch off of the couch and the knot in my stomach was beginning to unravel. I knew I was cumming around him as he continued to pound into me, only caring about his own release now.

My nails clawed at his back because of how sensitive I was from his thrust not stopping after I came. It only took a couple more thrust for Matteo to pull out of me and cum on my stomach.

I was still trying to catch my breath when his thumb ran through his cum on my body. He brought it up to my lips, so I took his thumb into my mouth and sucked it clean.

He smiled at my action and slowly pulled his thumb from my lips.

"Good girl"