"You okay?"  Taehyung's deep voiced mumbled after a long minute.

Jungkook was silent, eyes on his reflection as he fixed his hair in the mirror,

"No. But I will be."

"What can we do?"

Jungkook sighed, finally looking at Taehyung before looking away, his eyes burning and throat almost closing up on him,

"Nothing. I just gotta deal with it."

"We hate seeing you like this, Jungkookie. I wish there was something we could do."

"You could leave me here." Jungkook nodded once and his jaw clenched as he made his way to the bedroom door, making a quick glance around to make sure he didn't forget anything.

"You know we can't do that." Taehyung tried to laugh before sighing, walking out of the bedroom behind Jungkook.

They walked down the steps quickly and slid their shoes on in silence. Jungkook really didn't feel like talking anymore. He felt bittersweet. Happy to go back home and see his family and get back to work. But devastated to be leaving you.

Jungkook and Taehyung met the other's outside. The hyungs all talked amongst themselves and Jungkook fit his earphones into his ears, turning the music up on his phone to drown their noises out. Once the familiar black van pulled up, they all filed inside. Jungkook sat between Jimin and Taehyung. Seeking comfort and solace in his two best friends.

Jimin leaned his head over to rest on Jungkook's shoulder as he mumbled,

"Looks like the three playboys are now down to two, huh Tae?"

Taehyung snorted with a nod, rubbing his chin before reaching up to give Jungkook's shoulder a squeeze,

"Are you sure you can do this, Kookie? You want us to kidnap her and fly her to Korea?"

The thought crossed Jungkook's mind for a split second before he shook his head, taking an earphone out of his ear as he looked at Taehyung,

"I'm just going to wait."

"How are you gonna live without sex?"  Seokjin chimed in from the backseat, leaning over to feed Jungkook a bite of his sandwich, "Here, Kookie. Eat something. You're face is making me feel sad."

Jungkook instantly leaned over and took a bite, chewing slowly as he eyed the other half of Seokjin's sandwich, eyes squinting as he tried to think.

That's a good question.

"I'll manage." Jungkook said simply, reaching behind him to take the other half of Seokjin's sandwich.

Seokjin laughed, deciding not to fight the younger over food today. He felt bad for Jungkook. He couldn't even imagine how he must of been feeling. Seokjin made a face as he spoke, 

"You'll manage?"

Hearing Jungkook's response caused Yoongi to snort too, shaking his head as he looked at the younger,

"I heard they have these real life things that are shaped like actual vaginas. I can hook you up if you want."

Jungkook chewed his sandwich and swallowed hard. He didn't think he was that desperate to need a contraption like that. Besides, nothing felt as good as being with you anyways.

"Is that what you use?" Namjoon smirked as he questioned Yoongi, his deep, velvet laced voice cutting through the vehicle.

"No but I know where to get them." Yoongi mumbled and Hoseok butted in,