Chapter 3~ Sniper

Začít od začátku

Running my tongue along my bottom lip before diverting my eyes back to the camera, I've never really been one to think of my choices before making them. That's a job more suitable for my sister, that's also the reason I book it the second the sleek black camera goes to turn away from me.

Grabbing the door handle and swinging it open, stepping inside to see only two guards instead of four. I shut the door behind me, leaving it like it was before for the camera and bring my gun up.

"Should have called sick, gentlemen" I whisper and the second they realise who stands in front of them they drop their weapons, I roll my eyes at their stupidity before pulling the safety off my gun and shooting a bullet through the first one's head.

I lift my head up the slightest bit and give the other one a chance to see who's hands he will die from, his mouth tips open and I raise an eyebrow. "The rumours were true" he whispers. Out of amusement I don't shoot him there and then.

"Care to elaborate?" I ask lowly, my voice coming out raspier than usual and he scans my face up and down just to do it over again.

His hands slowly rise up, above his head as he speaks. "The mistress of souls will bless you before she kills you" he mutters and I almost scoff before pulling the trigger and watching my custom made bullet pierce into his eye.

Ignoring whatever bullshit he was talking of as I walk right over them, stepping over the idiot's chest with my boot and escorting myself away from the corpses.

The hell did he mean by that?

"Yes, of course tell me more" Amara acts to be amused by whomever she's talking to now, seems like some girl with a voice an octave too high.

When I see a staircase railing I know I'm close, I just need to take out all these guards before bringing out my sniper.

Lightly I put my bag down against some door frame, I counted 20 guards and I only have fifteen bullets left.

Grabbing my extra ammo before lightly knocking on the wood for good luck, that causes them to look at me and I smirk at the panic in their eyes. "Velencia, nice to meet you" I say with a seductive edge to my voice, putting my hand out for them.

They ignore my amazing gesture and run to me, I scoff before bringing my gun up and pulling the trigger each time I have the aim of some Italian idiot's head, five down, ten now.

When my ammo runs out I raise my foot and kick one in the chest while throwing my empty chamber on the floor and slamming the new one in with my palm.

Grabbing the guy I kicked to the floor before shoving my gun into his mouth and shooting, I wink at the guy behind him as he slams a hand over his mouth to not scream. They're smart, well for me at least because they're keeping shut so they don't attract attention.

"I only wanted to dance" I sigh, shaking my head, moving my hips to the beat going on downstairs slowly. A guy grabs my arm but before he could do damage I raise the gun and slam it down onto the side of his throat.

I shoot four more guys leaving five to have a slower death, sad.

"Stand down now, and we'll let you live" one whispers harshly, I look around as I push my hood off my head. The dead bodies of their friends bleeding out and they think I'm the one who needs to stand down?

I stare at one and he swallows roughly, "maybe next time" I kick the gun he held to me out of his hand before slamming my fist into his jaw, pivoting on one foot so I can punch the other and twist the one behind me's arm until I hear a crack.

Fake wincing out of fake pity before I grab the back of his head and jaw, "see you in hell, sweetheart" I place a small kiss on his temple before snapping his neck.