Part 4: Taking Our Relationship To The Next Level •

The next day was our final day of our 5th year at Hogwarts, this meant the only thing left to do was finish packing our things and catch the train home.

I had finished packing the day before, only needing to pack the basic essentials at this point.

Things like my toothbrush, hair brush, and that was it for needing to finish my packing, everything else was already packed.

I knew there was at least one person who'd need help packing for the summer, mainly because he procrastinates until the absolute late minute!

You may be asking who..... The answer is obvious:

Sirius!

After packing my toothbrush, toothpaste, and hairbrush in my suitcase, I walked down the hall and knocked on the door to his dorm.

Sirius had always shared a room with James and Remus, so they were also there, obviously.

After knocking, I heard James, who was clearly running around the dorm getting his things

"Who the hell is at the door? We're kinda fucking busy!" James asked, irritated

Not shocked, but still slightly surprised at his tone, I hollered through the door

"Well fine, I won't help any of you pack your things, you're on your own. Good luck with packing before the train leaves!"

Of course I was being sarcastic, I still wanted to help them and was trying not to laugh the entire time I was saying it, but Sirius was clearly irritated at James now.

"Really Prongs? You're gonna be rude?" Sirius asked

This caught both Remus and James off guard, as the last they knew Sirius and I were still fighting as well as, for the most part, not talking.

"Why do you care Pads? You haven't talked to her in weeks?" James asked clearly having stopped running around at this point.

Sirius came and opened the door muttering swear words under his breath.

"You're not very subtle, you know that?" I asked looking up at him as soon as he opened the door.

"Clearly, now are you going to complain about how I'm not subtle or are you actually going to help us pack like you said?" he asked

"I don't know if I want to help anymore, given the attitude you're giving me." I retorted.

Sirius got the same devilish grin on his face that he'd had the night before when he warned me not to be a brat or I'd find out what he meant.

"Well are you gonna let her in so she can help or are you just gonna stand there glaring at her?" James asked.

Sirius wiped the expression off his face in an instant and moved aside, letting me into the dorm so I could help them pack, but not before he whispered something in my ear

"Looks like you get to find out what I meant last night."

The statement is self, as well as the smirk on his face, seemed harmless but something happened that had never happened to my body before.

I had felt the butterflies in my stomach before, but the heartbeat between my legs was new.

I cleared my throat and walked into the room, trying to ignore it, which quickly worked when I realized how little they had actually packed before today.

The only one who had done any packing whatsoever was Remus, who was completely packed and having fun watching James and Sirius run around like, as he put it, 'chickens with their heads cut off'.