Chapter 1

Bakugos POV

Ever since I got kidnapped by that crusty hand bastard and his crew, all the extras were supposedly "happy" that I'm back and that stupid Deku even cried like the crybaby he is. Meaning we resumed the class schedule. Which meant I go back to tutoring shitty hair.

Which is just. Fucking. Great.

Ever since shitty hair helped rescue me from the league of villains I can't stop thinking about him. Extras like him shouldn't be taking up this much mental and emotional energy....but he does.
His kindness to help all our classmates.

His stupid obsession with "Manliness".

His bright ass smile that so intoxicating you just can't help but feel happy.

Not like I would ever show it though. I mean everyone is scared of me for a reason right?  I do make a point to be intimidating. And I may have very colorful language.. but it's all for a reason. I don't need stupid friends much less a
a fuckin.....crush-
Crush on- him.
A crush on kirishima.

A stupid fucking...crush because of course I had to have it on my best friend, It's so cliche it's sad. Yet even now I still invite him for tutoring. In my own way of course. And as if on cue shitty hair knocks on my door

Just my luck.

"Hey Bakubro! I'm here!"

Kirishima POV

I've just knocked on Bakugo's door an j hear a grumbled "I'm coming, I'm coming." resonate from inside. He opens the door and we make eye contact. Im still really worried about him after the kidnapping and even to this day I still have detention for sneaking out. I'm really just glad he's ok.

"Umm Shitty Hair?"
I break out of my train of thought and look at the blonde in front of me. Surprisingly he's...blushing?
I brush it off. Its starting to get warmer anyway. I mean it is almost spring.

"Shitty Hair? You've been staring at me for a while now. What? You like what you see?"
Bakugo smirked leaning his right side against the doorway.

"Wait! No no no no no... Haha I just zoned out thinking about the... Um english work. Yeah! English work we have to go over. Right...? "
I quickly explained rubbing the back of my head nervously.

He scoffed as he let me inside and I sat down leaning my back against the side of his bed.

I didn't notice before but he was wearing a form fitting black undershirt and some grey sweatpants. He looked pretty manly if I do say so myself. "Oi! Are we going to work on the English homework or not??" He says with annoyance in his voice, I chucked as I pull it out of the textbook I held in my hand and Bakugo yelling to hurry up. He may seem intimidating bit he's a really cool friend when you get to know him.

A/N- Short and sweet! Feel free if you find any mistakes to point them out so they can be fixed. Love you and Drink some water! ♥️- Hajimehopebagel

By TheGayHatsuneMiku
Edited by NogenderonlyCOW1213