Everything Lagos Wrong

Lagos
Present Day

The bustling streets of Lagos; Nigeria, go about there usual daily lives. Nothing out of the ordinary. Looking closer we see a couple clad in plain clothes, with baseball caps covering their faces, sitting at a table in a cafe.

The woman stirs on a drink while the man keeps his head down while one arm is draped over the woman's shoulder and another is playing with an object in his hand. The woman seems to be keeping her head on a swivel, lifting her head up reveals Wanda.

"All right what do you see." A voice says over the communication devices placed in the ears of Wanda and the man.

"Standard beat cops. Small station. Quiet street. It's a good target." She lists off. Her once prominent Sokovian accent has now been become a lot less noticeable.

"Good. What else?" The man whispers as he leans down to her ear. A shiver runs through Wanda's body but she manages to keep her composure as she subtly looks around.

"As much as I like you Stiles, would you mind keeping your hands off my sister. At least until the mission is done. We don't want me putting you on your ass again like that time." Another voice speaks through the earpiece. The man looks up revealing Stiles Odinson, he turns around and looks towards another figure, silver hair with a baseball cap and sunglasses, Pietro Maximoff.

Giving Pietro a cocky wink he speaks, "What was is Nat said? 'Public displays of affection make people very uncomfortable.' So doing this is a very important part of the mission." Stiles remarks as he removes his arm from over Wanda's shoulder; instead choosing to place it around her waist as he leans down and starts to leave a trail of kisses along her neck.

"I know what I said Stiles, and I believe it seems to be working." Nat speaks over the earpiece. Letting out a chuckle as she looks at the many civilians in the cafe who are actively trying not to look at the couple.

"All right, back to the mission. Pietro, theres an ATM on the south corner, which means?" Steve asks as he watches from an empty apartment looking over the street.

"Cameras." He quickly responds as he sips on his coffee and keeps his head down.

"Both cross streets are one-way." Steve adds and this time Wanda answers.

"So, compromised escape routes." She answers. A muffled "Atta girl." Comes from Stiles as he keeps his face buried in Wanda's neck.

"Yeah, which means our guy doesn't care about being seen. He isn't afraid to make a mess on the way out. You see that Range Rover halfway up the block?" Steve asks as he stops looking at newspapers articles about Rumlow.

"Yeah, the red one? It's cute." Wanda replies. Stiles lets out a chuckle and pulls away from Wanda, wiping his lips he pulls her closer and looks down with a smirk.

"It's also bulletproof which means private security... which means more guns... which means more headaches for somebody. Probably us." Natasha informs Wanda as she talks from her position a few tables behind the couple.

"You guys know I can move things with my mind, right? Pietro is faster than bullets and this idiot holding me can just remove them from existence." Wanda retorts, earning a laugh from the two men.

"Looking over you shoulder needs to become second nature." Natasha tells her.

"Anybody ever tell you you're a little paranoid?" One last voice speaks from the earpiece. Revealing Sam Wilson standing on top of the tallest building that overlooks the target.