In front of me, Ray was unleashing their nightmares as Selene rode on his shoulders boosting his health and stamina. Behind was Emmy and Kato. Emmy was a tiger with a emerald gem on her forehead. She lashed at the enemies and snapped a few necks. Kato seemed to be amused as he controlled their mind to fight against one another.

Up above me was my mom and Phoenix. He was transformed into the legendary phoenix bird as he spewed fire while my mom was kicking some serious ass. On the roof stood Axel shooting some laser gun he had constructed while Lily howled her loudest. Lorna had just unveiled her powers which was the ability to use light/invisibility as well awhile Blake fought beside her.

Everyone was fighting their hardest, but more and more just kept coming! We were seriously outnumbered!! Luckily, my grandfather Karoku arrived just in time with his loyal subjects.

"Sorry we're late, but at least we're here now." The sky grew dark as the demons clouded the sky and swooped in on the unsuspecting vampires. Everywhere I looked was total madness! Our backyard had become a blood bath. What the hell did we do to deserve this??

"Damian!!" I was thrown back as my dad's throat was slit. I could only stand and look in horror.

"Dad!!" I yelled as I repelled the vampires away from him. My grandma looked back at us as her eyes widened.

"Vladimir!" She got off from my grandpa's shoulders and ran straight to us. She was crying as she laid by him. "You're gonna be ok! It's just a flesh wound!" She put her hands over his throat as her hands glowed. My mom wanted to rush by his side, but she knew if she were to come down it would be the end, so she kept fighting and I think because of my dad se fought harder.

My grandma finished healing him, but a scar was left behind.

"I'll get rid of the scar when we have more time. Now go hide and-"

"I'm not running away!" He said hoarsely. My grandma couldn't argue so she just nodded.

My grandpa was now battling Markus one-on-one. He looked pretty pissed with a murderous glint in his eyes as he beat him senseless. Markus just laughed more and more with each punch. Why the hell isn't doing anything? My grandpa threw him and was about to rip his head off when he brought out a device and pressed it.

All of a sudden a bunch of us go down screaming in agonizing pain. My grandpa tried to stay up, but he ended up falling to his knees.

"Today marks a special day! The Fall of the Vampire King!!" They cheered as most of us were cuffed and thrown into a cargo plane. The only ones not captured were the younger ones and Lorna.

"Mommy!!!" Lily cried as she ran towards us.

"Sweetie no!! You have to stay!!" Yelled Myra in tears.

"But mommy!"

"I don't want you getting hurt!" The door slammed shut and the plane took off. I looked around and noticed Axel and Vivien weren't here.

Axel's POV

I watched in horror as my family was dragged off. I was able to quickly create a device for myself that prevented that sound wave from affecting me, but unfortunately, I couldn't make more for them...

I went inside as Lorna held a crying Lily. Emmy and Kato held each other as they sat on the torn up couch. Zaya also comforted her younger siblings.

"I could've done something. I-I could've shielded them!" Zaya was really beating herself up. She was using her abilities to make sure the younger ones had no harm done to them while everyone else fought.

"You were protecting your family." I reassured her placing my hand on her shoulders.

"Axel!! I thought they took you!" Zaya hugged me tightly. "They took Phoenix too!!"