"Huh! Why will she get annoyed because of this? You must be over thinking. " Tae said confusedly.

"Even today morning she said about this in a  mocking tone, like -the project with Ms Kang." Jimin imitated the way Y/n say it in the morning.

"Project with Ms Kang? Did she know Ms Kang? " Tae asked amused.

"No. She just know about Ms Kang from me." Jimin said and again think of his wife.

Tae think for some minutes and asked,
"What did you say about Ms Kang to her?"

"Huh! I don't remember Tae. Why are you asking that?" Jimin looked at him confused.

"Hmm... you said she will get annoyed only if you bring the topic of Ms Kang, right?"
Tae said while suppressing a smile.

"Yeah. Besides, there is no problems or not even an argument between us."

"So, I think your wife might be jealous." Tae concluded calmly and lean back on the couch.

"What? Why would she get jealous? Because  our company got this big opportunity with KV and I have said to her that how wide is their business. "

"Oh Jiminah... you know nothing about girls. They will get jealous if we just sit beside a stranger girl." Tae said as if he got experienced it.

"Really?" Jimin looked amused at Tae.

"Yes Jimin. You know my secretary, Ms Woo?" Jimin nodded his head.

"When Jungbi saw Ms Woo, she was behaving very rude to her. And she asked me why did I put a girl as my secretary. Oh God... She gave me the headache till Ms Woo's marriage engagement. Now Jungbi is very happy about Ms Woo." Tae said while rolling his eyes at the memory.

Jimin chuckle at him.
"But, you always spent your free times with her. Then why did she get jealous? Is she not trusting you?"

"It's not because they are not trusting us Jiminah, they just can't see us with another girl. That's it." Tae said looking straight to his friend.

"This is so frustrating." Jimin said and lean back on the couch. Just then his phone rang.

"Hello..."
"Okay... okay... I'm coming..." Jimin hung up the call and stand up from the couch.

"Taehyungah..  I've to go now." Jimin  slowly walked to the door.

"Oh okay. Say my Hi to y/n"
"Yeah I'll. Bye" Jimin opened the door and work out.

The clock shows 12:15am when Jimin came back from the company. He entered the living room to see Y/n waiting for him on the couch.

"Y/n why are you staying up this late? I've said you to not to wait for me." Jimin said while removing his neck tie.

"I took a nap at evening after doing the house chores. I felt bored after waking up. So I just wait for you while watching TV."
Jimin looked at the TV and nodded his head.

"Did you eat something Jiminah?" She asked and walked to kitchen thinking that he might no have his dinner.

"Yes I have had my dinner from company. " He said and walked to their room without asking anything to her.

She stopped her step and looked back when she heard him. Tears formed in her eyes,
"I was waiting for you to come and eat with me. But you didn't even asked me if I have eat anything or not."

She mumbled softly while looking at the stairs. Slowly wiping the tears, she walked to their room and lied down on the bed.

After some minutes Jimin walked out of the shower and see his wife sleeping. He smiled at the sight and lied down beside her, while hugging her.

She nuzzed her face to his chest unconsciously and sleep comfortably on the warmth. He pecked her head,

"Are you really jealous of someone that I bearly know?" He asked very softly not to wake her up. And he didn't get any reply since she is sleeping very tired.

He closed his eyes and drifted to sleep.

"Mam, all the meetings and works are completed here." Ms Ahn said to her boss.

"Oh okay. Then book me the Ticket to Korea for this Monday. " she said to her secretary.

"Okay mam. And should I inform Mr Park to do the meeting arrangements. "

"No Ms Ahn, I'll inform it to him. You can go now." Ms Ahn nodded and bowed before going.

She took her phone and smile at the caller name while calling,
'Mr Park Jimin'

TO BE CONTINUED ❤

I'll try to upload the next chapter on Jiminie's Birthday ♡ Aaww.... I'm so excited about my baby's b'day ^3^

Thank you for reading

Vote comment and support ♡