A smirk crossed Dymitri's face and the Master was taken a back with this.

"Never." After taking his time talking with the Shadow Master, he secretly freed himself with his powers and stabbed the Shadow Master right into his chest. His eyes widened and tried to push Dymitri away but the God of Time buried it deeper before backing away.

Shadow Master gasped for air as pain bursted in his body. He was panting for air, feeling the agony every seconds passes by. The Sins felt their Master's sudden pain and upon looking up, they saw him blood started to gush in his chest. The Sins immediately roared and went to approach Dymitri above the skies.

"Dymitri, look out!" Theodore shouted to warn his boyfriend. The purple eyed boy looked down and saw them approaching, he casted a spell and blasted into them, immobilizing five of them. Dymitri looked down to his friends only to shout,

"Now!"

Theodore took the Key out from Skye's portal magic which he had permission to use and to protect the real Key from getting into their enemy's hands. He tooks it out and ran below where the Sins are. Sloth and Lust followed him and they knew what he will do in a few seconds.

Looking down, the Shadow Master saw him and rage filled his chest. No matter what incantation he do, he can't heal himself from Dymitri's sacred sword. He tried to attack Theodore, blasting a black beam towards him but it's too late, he already opened the bottle and the next thing they knew, chains bursted out from the bottle and went straight towards the Sins.

The chains wrapped tightly and secured around their bodies as it started to drag them down. Theodore looked at Cookies and Cream, together with Dymitri. They were broken to see that the pair is soon to be gone. Sloth and Lust flashed a sad appreciative smile and the couple broke their hears hearing their last message.

"Thank you, for helping and saving us."

"NOOOOO!!!" Dymitri looked towards the Shadow Master and an idea struck him. He created a chain just like what he did to Joker back then and wrapped the root of this mess tightly. He was caught off guard and the next thing Dymitri did shocked him.

Dymitri casted the end of the chain towards the key where the Sins were sucked inside and the Shadow Master started to struggle.

"N-no! No! NOOOOOO!" He trashed but he's helpless, knowing that Dymitri's chains deactivates a person's powers. The 8 of them sucked inside and Theodore successfully closed it, trapping them all inside.

A moment of silence. The area was silent.

They succeeded. They successfully captured the Seven Deadly Sins together with the Shadow Master. The monsters and other creatures summoned by Joker disappeared as if nothing. But, they were surprised when the Key started to glow, all eyes were stuck at the Key when suddenly, a light bursted out flying straight into the sky.

The light was divided into seven strings until it landed into the ground.

When the light disperses, gasps filled rung in their ears when they witnessed seven bodies of teens lying in the ground, unconscious. They looked like their ages are 12-15 and seeing them, they immediately helped them. Dymitri went down together with Skye and Khalil.

He went into the nearest kid and helped him lay his head in his lap. He and Khalil healed all of them and when they started to wake up, a smile was plastered in their faces.

"Hello. Are you feeling okay?" He asked softly as the kid started to sit up.

"W-where am I?" The boy mumbled.

"You're safe now." Dymitri smiled at him.

"What's your name?" Dymitri can't help but to ask.

"I-I don't know. I don't remember." The boy sighed softly and Dymitri put a gentle hand on his shoulder to comfort him.

"But I do something remembered but I don't know if it's real my name." He added.

"That's okay. Go on." Dymitri urged.

"They call me Lust. But, I don't know if that's really my name, sorry." Dymitri let a small gasp escape his lips. His eyes watered and hugged the boy.

"You're back." He mumbled softly hugging the boy. Lust's eyebrows furrowed in confusion but let the stranger hug him when he felt he's safe with him.

Pulling away, he saw Dymitri crying while smiling at him, making him look puzzled.

"Dymitri." Their heads snapped towards Theodore walking towards them, they saw him carrying a small boy in his arms fast asleep.

"I think my baby Cream came back. He said his name is Sloth." He said to his boyfriend with a smile.

Dymitri stood up, carrying Lust in his arms and hugged Theodore. He was happy to see him, as well as Sloth sleeping peacefully at his arms.

People looked at them with awe. They looked like a family united again.

The night started to go deeper and they decided to moved inside the building to treat the others who were injured during the war.