|25| Confessions

Dedicated to: DarkPrince0256 for his never ending support! Love you! 🖤

Dymitri Villacroixe

We stood there, petrified seeing how our dormitories burned into ashes. Seeing how the building we considered our home for the past few months getting demolished by the raging fire of cursed magic.

Then, I felt something rubbed my back and a familiar voice echoed in my ears.

"Everything will be okay Kitten." King said rubbing gently my back for comfort.

I was still mortified and I can't believe that me and other Omegas are now homeless because of that Joker. My things and stuff was gone now and it is because of Joker.

My mind was clouded that time and I didn't noticed that we were already inside the hospital wing. I flinched when someone touched my shoulder and my nervousness was washed away when I saw King, already bandaged in his minor injuries at his body. Few wounds are already healing up with the help of medical potions from the hospital wing.

"Are you okay Kitten?" He asked sitting beside me.

"Y-yeah." I said looking at my lap.

"It's just, I don't know where I could stay. Our dormitories was burned and now remained cursed with Joker's spell." I said in worry.

"You could stay with me." He said and I raised my head to see him.

"You can stay in my room Kitten, and it's not a suggestion, it's an order." He commanded looking straight at my purple eyes.

"How can you order me around--"

"There's nothing to argue with that anymore Kitten, end of discussion." He said in a stern manner..

"B-but, how about my friends?"

"Khalil and and Skye can stay at our headquarters, where we usually stays. There's vacant room that they could stay and I'm pretty sure that the Headmistress would provide other Omegas temporary shelter for the incident." He muttered. I want to argue but I can't find words to retort. I sighed in defeat.

"D-did you see where Khalil is?" I asked him.

"He's in the private room, he's still unconscious from what happened and Skye was there beside him."

"Can I see him?"

"Of course you can." He said smiling gently at me and he offered his hand to me. I accepted it and we both walked towards the door where the private room is.

When we entered the room, my eyes landed on Skye sitting beside Khalil, unconscious from earlier events. There's also Taylor, Exequile and Kieffer sitting in the couch then Leo and Taurus behind Skye but what really caught my attention is the tanned man holding a pair of scissors at both hands beside Leo. He's a new face to me.

"Is he okay?" I asked rushing to Khalil's side.

"He's fine Demi. He needed rest that's all." Skye replied with a small smile in his face.

I turned to face the celestial spirits and smiled at them, at least they're okay.

"Hi!" The new face greeted me.

"Hello." I said in a quite voice.

"I'm Cancer! It's nice to meet you. And you're so cute." Cancer, who I suppose to be the Great Crab of the Celestial world said to me with a squeal.

"Get away from him." King instantly stepped in glaring at Cancer who took a step backwards.

"Oh, I don't intend to flirt with your boyfriend. Sorry." He apologized and my eyes widened.