|23| Forgiveness

Third Person's POV

A week later, Dymitri and Skye are always with Ali. Sometimes, Bridget and the rest of the gang looked for him. The past days, Khalil became more gloomy and sometimes, he would act like paranoid of something, scared that the Prince would already spread rumors about him being gay.

Today, Dymitri and Ali are on their way to their PE Class, already wearing their PE uniform and chatting some of their mistakes they did after taking their quiz on their previous subject. As the two entered the room, pairs of eyes immediately landed on them, as they noticed something. The hall have many students, until realizations struck them that there are two more sections that will share the hall to them because they taking their own PE Class too.

They went immediately to their class which they sat on the floor as their professor lectured them for 10 minutes. They all listened until the professor temporarily stopped as another professor excused himself to grab the attention of the professor.

"Oh Professor McDurant, what could I do for you?" The professor asked as his students looked at the Beasts and Creatures professor with curious eyes.

"Good morning prof, I just need you to discuss a few things about the Selection." McDurant explained making the prof more serious.

"Okay. Class, excuse us please. When I came back, you can start your laps and training." He said as the two started to walk away not until McDurant's landed on two particular persons namely Khalil and Dymitri.

The two looked back until the two flashed a innocent smile. McDurant smiled back until they finally took their privacy to talk about the Selection

Dymitri and Khalil's classmates began gossiping, minding their own worlds and businesses.

"Selection? What does that mean?" Demi asked to Ali innocently.

"Selection means that the Gods and Goddesses, as well as the Crystal Heart of Zelquestria has or will start to select the right candidates for the position of Pillars. The professors will conduct a meeting later this afternoon to wait for the message of the Gods abd Goddesses, and the Crystal Heart will act as the bridge to the professors to tell them the clues for the Pillars." Ali replied looking at his friend.

"Oh." The only thing he said.

"Is that so? Why clues if the Heart could tell the names of those candidates?" Demi added.

"The Heart is not that easy to read Demi. The heart will only give the professors some clues and those professors will work to find those candidates for the Selection."

"Okie. Thanks Ali. You are really smart you know." Demi said smiling to his friend.

"Ooh. Don't compliment me Demi. I'm just telling what I know to you so you can be enlightened." He replied patting the gray hair of Demi.

"Okie." Demi pouted and waited for their prof. Not a few more moments until their prof finally came back. He told them a few more instructions and lectures until he commanded them to begin their laps.

The class obliged and they began to run a lap inside the hall. The two had only 4 laps until Ali stopped midway, gasping for air.

"W-wait a minute. I surrender. I c-can't do it anymore." He panted while Demi stopped too, but not too far away from his panting friend.

As a matter of fact, Dymitri can't proceed the laps too. The two were short for air, not to mention their small body frames that made them look fragile and weak.

"Dela Torre and Villacroixe, you can take a break for now. You can continue your laps a little later. I don't want to see one of my students here faint because of jogging 10 laps." The professor saw them stopped, seeing their panting he called them.