Now that Joker is already dead, their main focus now is the Sins and how to attract them from harming the others,  and their first move is to distract first the low class demons and other creatures to do successfully their work.

Skye transformed into his battle gear, the golden scales and jewels carved in his suit made him look so elegant, too elegant to be a warrior with his whole body was covered except for his head. His hair turned into golden silk and his eyes flashed in a deeper shade. His insignia appeared and the next thing he knew, he's at his peak of his powers. The peak of the Gatekeeper's powers.

He summoned suddenly 5 out of his 12 most powerful Celestial Spirits, Leo, Taurus, Scorpio, Pieces and Libra. He ordered them to fight with on their side and of course, they obeyed what their master says.

Meanwhile, Khalil turned into his own battle suit. White cloak of a witch but his is the one from a royal and ancient one. With the sophisticated outlines and design, he looks adorably cute somehow. His insignia returns and just like what happened to Skye, he felt that his powers is in peak. The peak of the Saint's power.

He formed a powerful enchantment and blasted the area where he is killing all the evil creatures that hit them. He looked around and saw a bunch of low ranking monsters approaching him. It's time to get back to work.

Dymitri looked at the Shadow Master, analyzing him carefully. He must be cautious with the person in front of him. One simple wrong move could turn his life upside down, not just his life but also his colleagues lives as well.

The Shadow Master was first to attack. He threw a blob of black shadowy orb to the God which Dymitri swiftly dodged with ease as he flew away and started transforming into his final form.

He wears his battle suit, black ang purple dress suit outlined with sophisticated linings of gold. His arms turned to black, as if he's wearing a pair of long black gloves that reached his elbows with stones scattered around it. His eyes flashed a vibrant hue of purple and his sacred appeared right in front of his eyes. His insignia returned and he felt his powers started to flow thoroughly in his body.

He focused his attention at his opponent and charged with his weapon on. Shadow Master didn't hesitated to summon his own sword made of shadows and the two Gods clashed head in head.

They exchanged attacks, strong and powerful that could kill immediately if a normal Zelquestrian hits it and the next thing they knew, Zelquestria is now in a mess of havoc and destruction.

Cookies and Cream went to join their fur father, Theodore fighting their former allies. The two went into their forms and started a rampage against the other Sins.

While they're busy fighting, the two Gods in the skies were not giving up defeating each other, as their swords slashed, they broke away with small pants, starting to feel the exhaustion from their battle. Suddenly, the Shadow Master disappeared and eventually appeared right in front of him, catching Dymitri off guard. The Master grabbed his throat and casted a paralysis spell on him which made Dymitri gasped in rage.

"Your feisty for a God, and I like it." He heard the Shadow Master exclaimed.

"How about you, joining me and the Sins destroying the Zelquestria. We could rebuild Zelquestria in our own hands and live as royalties, huh?" He asked Dymitri but only received a death glare from him.

"Why are you doing this?"

"Why am I doing this?" He repeated with an amused smirk.

"I'm doing this for my sake and also, to rule Zelquestria under my hands, that's all."

"And how about you joining my alliance? You and I could make a great leadership and rule together Zelquestria, right?" He said and looked Dymitri darkly.