Chapter-5

This chapter contain mature content which is not suitable for readers under then 18. If you're not comfortable with this skip the chapter.🔞

Another Person's POV

Phana laid Ming down in bed and covered him with blanket but Ming didn't leave him and snuggle more in his embrace. Phana doesn't know why but his heart was not ready to get away from Ming's sight for once. He's having a fear of Ming vanishing in front of his eyes.

"Pha....!"

Phana froze and looked at him. He cup Ming's face from his left hand and asked.

"Do you know me ?"

Ming didn't reply but pull Phana closer to him. Phana's eyes met with Ming's hazy eyes. He feel like drowning in them for forever. Phana move more closer and linked their lips. He nibble Ming's bottom lips slowly. Ming's body doesn't feel stranger to him. Like he knows every inch of Ming's smooth silly skin.

Ming return his kiss with more passion. It's been seven years since Ming felt those hand wrapped around his neck. There's only one thing in his mind to make love with the person on tope of him.

"Ming...kwan...!" Phana mumbled between their kiss. They both apart their lips when lack of oxygen occur in their lungs. Phana look at Ming beneath him looking at him with his dazy eyes.

"I'm craving for you but can't have you at the same time." Phana said and caress Ming's hair.

"Who said that.. ?"

Before Phana answer his question Ming pushed him on side and sit over his stomach.

Ming's cheeks are baked red because of the poison in his body which freezing his body in every second. Ming wants to have something warm inside him to fill him up to his core.

His finger roam around Phana's chest and flicker his pink bud inside his white shirt. Phana's eyes get wide and for a second he really thought that he's going to give his ass to Ming.

Ming lean towards his ears and lick his earlobe to peck his jawline. Phana never felt this hard with anyone before who tried to yet imitate with him but just from the friction between him and Ming's length make him leak pre-cum.

Ming hurriedly unbuckle phana's shirt and start marking him as his property.

Phana moan when Ming bit his sensitive spot. Ming's eyes slowly turned blue and blue coloured butterfly mark appeared around Ming's eyelids.

Phana never saw any witch doing that he feels so excited when Ming's eyes glow with his mark. Phana pull Ming from his nape and kiss his that butterfly. Ming's body feel warm from Phana's every touch. The bond which was broken long before pulled out again.

Phana palm Ming's ass and push him back underneath him. There's no chance of him backing off now. He naked Ming in blink of second and eyed his slender body but he saw ring necklace around on Ming with a butterfly. He saw that ring before.

He never saw something like this. Ming's every curve tempting him to ravish the witch seducing him. Witch's are famous for their beauty and Phana can't deny that. He can stay like this his whole life but still he won't feel satisfied seeing Ming.

"I missed you..." Ming whisper.

Phana couldn't hear, what ming said but the love in Ming's eyes give him a urge to cherish ming forever.

Phana lick Ming's hard flushed nipples. Ming's eyes roll back.

He take a good taste of Ming's not so muscled abbs and brush his lips on main thing.