Chapter-1

Another Person’s POV

“Pha!!!” He shout and woke up.

“You’re finally awake master.” He frown and look at the teenage boy in front of him.

“Who’re you ? Why I’m here ? Didn’t I die ? What’s this place ?” He looked around and astound by seeing the interior of room.

“I’m your wand , in short I’m the one who controls most of your power. You’re my master. I’ll always follow your orders. It’s my responsibility to keep The King safe. We’re in palace of Witch Clan. Before you die, I already took your soul here. I’m that butterfly around your eyes. Your mom was my mom’s master. ” That boy said.

Ming’s POV

I don’t know what to do. Why God leave me to live alone this life ? Phana already forgets me. I hold my knees tightly and hide my face. I’m fed up from all this betrayal and revenge. It snatched my everything already. I become orphan because of greed of power in people. I don’t want this. I need to sleep for forever.

“What about my Grandma ?” I asked him. He look down and said without looking at me.

“She went to seclusion when you didn’t wake up for almost a month.” He said.

Wait.. I was asleep for month. Are they all fine ? What if somebody tried to hurt Phana and others. 

“They all are fine master.” That boy said. I turned to him and stare at his eyes. I can sense he’s trying hard to hide something from me.

“What’s your name kid ?” I asked him.

“I don’t have any name. Our master’s are the one who name us.” He said. I nods and think about a perfect name for this boy.

“ Kimmon. From now onwards your name will be Kimmon.” I said. He smile and nods excitedly. He’s really a kid.

“Kimmon now tell me, what you’re hiding from me.” I asked sternly.

“I….well… You’re pregnant master.” He said while stuttering.

"How can this be possible ? I’m man, there’s no chance for me to get pregnant.” I said confusedly.

“You’re right, there’s no chance for man to get pregnant but male witch have ability to bear a child. They develop a womb when they get their first power.” He explain.

I’m pregnant. It’s mine and Phana’s child but Phana didn’t know about me.

I put my hand on belly. I smile and caress the baby inside me. I can’t trust people anymore. There’s no chance for us to get together. I’ll raise my baby on my own, at least now I have something related to Phana. We don’t need a bond because our child is enough for our love. I wish you’ll be happy in your new life Phana.

I wipe my tears and told Kimmon.

“Inform Grandma that I’m awake and ready to become the King of our Clan. I will not let other witch’s to die in those nasty Witch hunter’s hand.” He nods and walk out of room. I looked at the ring in my hand.

“I miss you Pha.”

*****
After 4 months

Kimmon was staring at me with disgust. I ignore him and ate my ice-cream with Nutella and pickles. It’s not my fault that I’m liking this weird combo.

“How can eat you all these things without throwing up ?” he finally asked.

“It’s really tasty Kimmon. You should also try this.” I reply. He shook his head violently. I frown and continue eating my dessert.