She entered a library where she could use the free computer. She hastily typed in codes to get some money and placed an order for a laptop and mobile phone.

If she needed to get away from those crazy brothers, she must use her hacking skills to the best.

She tried wiping all the CCTV footage, but the regular PC at a library didn't satisfy her wishes. She entered the house she rented through some fairly illegal manners.

Her phone and laptop were going to arrive tomorrow.

She didn't have anything for dinner. She lost her appetite.

She waited for the mobile phone and laptop to arrive. Last night she tried to sleep but wouldn't. She thought if she slept, she would be taken away again.

Iris was on guard all night.

She peeked through the window that they delivered a parcel. She ran to the door, picking up the package and claiming the door shut. Locking it safely and closing all windows, and pulling the curtains.

She was paranoid.

Opening the parcel, she took out the phone, inserted the sim card and made a call.

"Good morning," Flint's groggy voice replied. "I need a new identity," she said.

She instantly heard a shaking sound on the other end. "What happened?" His voice became grave; there was no hint of sleep in it instead, firm alert.

"Nothing. I needed some space. Hacking creates a problem," she vaguely spoke, hoping he would pry much.

Sinclairs hold a vast power and network. If she involved Flint and Rhea in her mess, she knew the consequences would be dire. She didn't want any harm to her friends.

Iris wanted to protect them.

All she could ask for was a new identity, given the fact his father owned a private detective agency and his mother a lawyer. They had a lot of contacts.

"One week," he replied. He knew Iris was hiding something, but as long as he was in contact with her, he didn't mind her changing her identities and living a new life. Though he hoped she would explain the reason after some time.

"I hope it will not lead to you," she wondered. If him getting her an identity bought problems. She won't want it. She couldn't be selfish.

"Not a big issue," he replied. "C-Can it be done before one week?" Iris apprehensively spoke. The faster she gets away, the better. "The best I can do in four days. You know the paperwork is tough," Flint sighed. "Don't worry, I will do my best," he expressed determinedly.

"Thank you," she mumbled. She was grateful to have them both as her friends. "Stay safe," he said, cutting the call.

Iris let out a shaky breath.

What mess have you gotten yourself into Iris, she lamented.

---

It had been three days since iris got away. The brothers were furious would be an understatement.

"WHAT THE HELL DO WE PAY YOU FOR! YOU CAN'T EVEN TRACK A SINGLE GIRL," Elias snarled. His men lowered their heads in shame. His anger was rising.

"24hrs more or you all are losing your fucking life," Jasper coldly stated. He will end their life. He clenched his jaw. How can she run away? He closed his obsidian eyes, attempting to keep his anger at bay.

Men trembled under his words. They were not empty. They knew their bosses would make it true, and a lot more painful.

Sweetheart, you are going to wish you never ran away.