𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑-𝟑: 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐃

Lee hyun grew up loving the rain

Lee hyun grew up loving the rain. Since he was a five year old he used to ask his mother if he could play in the rain, he said something about how when the rain drizzles over your face it's like the heavens itself have opened and were pouring their blessings into the kingdom of Cristimum. Nothing felt more comforting to him than the slow and steady pitter-patter of the rain, especially when during the times when he used to succumb to the beauty of the drops that fell on his face like the dew drops found on the plants during winter morning.

Today, it was rainy just like how Lee hyun always loved it to be, the grey sky roofed over the people as hundreds of people with black parasols shaded themselves from the harsh and rapid drops of the rain. The type of rain that Lee hyun loves, the type he always cherishes to witness. Yet, there was no sign of the said person who loved weather like this more than anything.

People with black clothing's stood in silence with each of their mourning breaths kept in steady. Everyone looked grim and sad just like the weather itself. In front of them sat the casket, the casket of Crown Prince Lee Hyun. Some say it was raining because rain was cherished by the prince himself and as he said, "When it rains, the heavens itself have opened." In some words, the heavens have opened to welcome Lee Hyun, the Prince of rain.

His death was a tragic one, and no one has ever anticipated something like this would have ever happened. The kingdom loved the prince, so everyone had this one question in head, who had a grudge against the prince who bought nothing but peace around him?

Surrounding the casket stood the royal family, their gloomy and tear stricken face was enough to show how much his death was paining each of them. The King himself stood in utter silence, with the two Queens by his sides. Some would say the king had no emotions, and that the death of the prince doesn't faze him as he has twelve more in waiting. But they were all too wrong, as no one could feel the emotional pain he was breaking in, no one could tell how much it pained for him to see his first born, his heir, his son, tucked away in a casket sleeping silently as an eternity waits for him in the other world. Nothing could ever compare to the pain a parent goes through when he/she losses their child, no one could. Not unless you're a parent yourself. But he couldn't show it, he was the King after all.

Behind the king and queen's stood the people Lee hyun treasured, the twelve brothers. Weeping and sobbing in each other's arms, their minds with the thought that the brother who always stood by them, half raised them, made humourless jokes, went fishing and hunting with them was no more.

Namjoon was holding Beomgyu, Taehyun and Yeonjun with him as they cried endlessly in their elder brother's arms. Jimin was huddled close to Jungkook's chest, as he stared off in silence at the casket that was laid in front of them, his eyes were swollen with tears and the same could be said about the taller one.

Yoongi, Taehyung, Jin, Soobin, Hoseok and Kai stood in silence as well, their heads bowed down, trying to fight off the endless tears. No words to express with the emotional breakdown everyone were going through.