★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ]彡★

Start from the beginning

"What the hell..?" Jean muttered to himself.

"That's the titan I was telling you guys about!" Connie exclaimed with a bright smile.

They watched as the group of titans stampeded towards the clothed titan, ready to feast on it like the previous Abnormal that saved the cadets. But the clothed titan made no attempt to fight, it just continued to walk as if ignoring their presence. That was when one of them leaped towards the black haired titan and bit its leg. 

In turn, the titan reacted by picking it up and throwing it onto the roof of a nearby building. This however, did not kill it and it began to stand up but a large dagger with a gold hilt was thrown at its neck, piercing the nape from the front, killing it instantly. This made the other titans throw themselves at the clothed one, and if they had minds they would have definitely thought before they leaped.

The titan quickly steadied itself, spreading her legs apart, and formed a large silver sword with a bronze hilt and sliced the first titan in half before stepping on its nape. There were about eleven titans: five 15 meter titans and six 7 meter titans. The first one taken down was a fifteen meter, so there were now ten left.

Two titans, seven meters, ran towards the taller titans feet, possibly to eat them, and the clothed titan simply kicked off their heads off their bodies while destroying their napes. With the sword firmly gripped in its hand, the titan swung the weapon at three titans and stepped on the neck, defeating them.

The clothed titan looked at the remaining five, which were roaring loudly into the sky, making the cadets confused. That was until they heard loud footsteps running towards them. A dozen more titans came running, seemingly have heard there call for help.

"Come on! We gotta move!" Reiner shouted as he ran towards the other side of the roof along with Jean Annie and Bertholdt, but Mikasa and Armin stayed put, watching the clothed titan who was also looking at the oncoming group.

Under the Roman Helmet, the titan glanced at the almost withered body of the Abnormal. It needed to get there, and fast, otherwise it would be a major disaster. So, instead of facing the titans head on, it ran towards the corpse, stabbing the titans that got in the way. Armin observed how the group of titans made no effort to come towards them. Nothing, not even a glance, not even a head turn towards them. It seemed that they were focused solely on the weaponized titan.

Not long after, the black haired titan quickly kneeled beside the corpse and placed its hand onto the nape. It could still feel some movement which made the titan slightly relieved, if a titan could even feel emotions. It protectively placed one of its hands above the nape and raised the other one high.

At that moment, all the titans jumped towards it, ready to feast on it but something unexpected happened. The bracelets on its wrist suddenly detached from its arms and formed a large shield in the air. It continued to grow bigger until a large bronze shield was created which deflected some titans from attacking it. Then, all of a sudden, the shield began to curve downwards as it grew in size and before the cadets knew it, the edges hit the ground, creating a perfect dome around both the decaying and clothed titan.

The other titans began to scratch and claw at the bronze weapon but not a dent was made by their attempts. Armin's eyes sparkled at the sight as he practically absorbed the information he was getting from the entire ordeal.

"Incredible." He muttered under his breath. "Do you guys see this? This in unlike anything we've ever seen before. This could finally help us in our battle against the titans!"

"Hold on Armin, are you even hearing yourself?" Jean asked. "Don't actually tell me you plan on befriending a titan, much less one that can make weapons out of nowhere."