★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ]彡★

★彡[ᴅɪᴀɴᴀ ᴘ

★彡[ᴅɪᴀɴᴀ ᴘ.ᴏ.ᴠ]彡★

It was a couple of weeks after the ODM Gear test and my encounter with the girl who I learned her name was Scarlett. We had mostly spent the weeks learning how to use the ODM Gear better or practising hand-to-hand combat. But apparently, that wasn't all we were supposed to learn during the boot camp. Apparently there were lessons that were going to be taught in a classroom about titans and that was what we would be discussing.

I was currently sitting in a classroom with all the other cadets and Armin was sitting beside me. We sat at the desk at the front of the class which was also next to the window. The teacher was passing out books to each individual cadet as I looked outside the window, watching the clouds that moved slowly across the beautiful blue sky.

"Diana?" Armin called me and I looked at him.

"What is it?" I asked him monotonously.

"T-The class i-is about to start." He stuttered as his cheeks began to get red. I hummed in response and looked forward, my gaze falling on the older man who had black hair and blue eyes, while wearing white framed glasses and was wearing the standard military uniform.

"Good morning class. My name is Steven Wagner and I'll be your teacher. I know most of you weren't expecting to actually sit and learn but you need all the knowledge you need if you want to kill the titans." The man said and I could hear people groan from the back of the room.

"Now then, we'll start off from the beginning." Mr Wagner said as he began walking back and forth on the podium. "We all know what titans are. They are large humanoid shaped creatures that have devoured humans for over century. Ever since the fall of Wall Maria, the Scout Regiment has been sent to find more information on the titans because none of humanity has ever seen a titan taller than fifteen meters." 

'I can beg to differ.' I thought to myself while he continued.

"Most titans range from two meters to fifteen meters at most. Titans have disfigured features such as larger legs or smaller limbs than their body. All the titans that have been seen resemble human figures but none however display feminine features unless it's facial so there isn't a specific gender for the Titans." Mr. Wagner said.

"There is some information the Scouts were able to uncover about the Titans that have helped greatly during exhibitions. Can anyone care to tell me what it is?" He asked and looked around the room, waiting to see whether any cadets would raise their hand. Unfortunately, no one did. They looked down at their tables, pretending to be thinking about an answer while in truth they didn't know. I let out a sight before leaning back into my chair and raising my hand.

"Yes miss. Do tell me your names before answering so that I can learn them faster." Mr. Wagner said with a small smile.

"Diana King, sir." I answered and he nodded, indicating I could continue. "Titans can only move when there is sunlight. At night-time they rendered immobile." I finished.