★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ]彡★

[~Because of lack of update, I bring you a long chapter~]

★彡[3ʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ ᴘ.ᴏ.ᴠ]彡★

The three cadets watched with wide eyes, as the green eyed titan stared at the other one behind it. The clothed titan paused, watching at the smaller titan's corpse decayed. The trio looked at the new titan, stunned and at a loss for words. Armin turned to look at the deceased titan and noticed the weapon was releasing smoke as well.

"What?" The blonde mumbled. "How did-?"

"What is it Armin?" Connie asked, his eyes glancing between the two giants.

"The spear, I think it's also...decaying?" He replied with more of a question, still thinking over about the titans he had just seen in action. Mikasa and Connie turned to look at the spear just when a portion of it broke and fell onto the ground, creating a large cloud of dust.

"How is that even possible?!" Connie exclaimed.

"I don't know but..." The blue eyed boy trailed off. "I think it begins to decay when it loses contact with the titan."

"You've only seen it once and have already come to that conclusion?!" The shaved headed boy yelled.

"Remember, this is Armin, the smartest out of all of us." The noirette we know as Mikasa spoke up, her eyes trained on both titans. She felt a strange familiarity from the beasts. The first titan had struck a chord in her while the second one attracted Mikasa for some reason. The girl wasn't sure why but she didn't want to leave them.

Suddenly, the bronze shield in the titan's hand bent and folded around its forearm. Armin, Mikasa and Connie looked in shock. "What the hell was that?!" Connie shouted for the third time while Mikasa stared silently, her black orbs filled with confusion and amazement.

"I don't know but I've never heard of a titan like that before in my life." Armin replied with fascination in his ocean blue eyes. Just then, the green eyes titan roared loudly at the other black haired titan. The cadets flinched and covered their eyes. However, the female titan stood their, without moving an inch.

"It's not even affected." Mikasa pointed out. Before they could say anything else, the first titan began to charge at her. Immediately, the second one moved its right foot back and held out its hand. Yellow lightning began to fill in its palm and a large silver sword with a gold hilt grew.

'Does it only attack when another attacks? ' Armin asked himself. The female titan steadied its position, the sword being held with both hands, as the other black haired titan charged it, growling loudly with its fists clenched. The cadets watched, not knowing what to do in this situation.

The female titan steadied its position, ready to attack the oncoming titan. Once it was close enough, she swung her sword to the left and to its surprise it dodged it by ducking downwards. The green eyed titan raised its fist to punch and the female one quickly created a shield with its other hand to deflect the attack.