★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ]彡★

[~Warning! A very long chapter ahead!~]

★彡[3ʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ ᴘ.ᴏ.ᴠ]彡★

Once the two cadets arrived at the spot, heads immediately turned to look at them. Standing there were the Garrison member's team of Elites. What surprised Diana the most was that Commander Pixis was nowhere in sight, giving orders and such. She just saw an older group of people who seemed to discussing something.

Not so for from where they were standing, the noirette could hear the frantic shouts and yells from the civilians around them. They were hurriedly packing what they need as some look for their children. The titans hadn't gotten too far and were still being dealt with in the Vanguard and Middle Guard.

As they continued to stand to around and wait for orders, the golden eyed girl thinks back to her adoptive parents; the Wilsons. They were more on the lucky side because they lived so close to the wall and they would have easily passed through it. And due to Mr. Wilson's job, he had earned kind companions who would have no doubt helped him and his other half with a place to stay. As she thought about the two kind adults, Diana subconsciously placed a hand on her blue scarf that was neatly wrapped around her neck. She was wishing for their safety, for such kind souls don't deserve to die so young.

Suddenly, she felt a hand engulf her free one, making her look to the side. It was Mikasa, who was smiling softly at her, her black irises filled with reassurance. "I know what you're thinking, relax, they're fine." Mikasa told her. "Have faith."

Diana looked at her, surprised etched on her face before she let a small, beautiful smile graced her lips. "You're right, thank you." She told the short haired noirette. Mikasa blushed and pulled her scarf towards her face, to cover her flushed cheeks. Diana simply chuckled softly before patting her head.

She turned her gaze back to the other soldiers, then she noticed a particular group of Garrison member, standing at the side far from the others. As Diana looked closer, she recognized two of the members; the angry woman with red hair and the calm man with blonde hair.

Diana looked at them before letting out a sigh. This was not going to be easy but she must try because the more they wait here, the more the citizens grew scared and the more soldiers that died at the hands of those beasts. The noirette couldn't just stand around and wait for orders. So she walked up to them, leaving behind a confused Mikasa.

"Pardon me." The golden eyed cadet spoke up. "Shouldn't we be helping with the evacuation?"

"Mind your own business and wait for orders you brat." The redhead from before spat out.

"Watch your mouth Isabella, otherwise I'll have Commander Pixis transfer you out to the outer gate once we're done." A tall, muscular man with dark blonde hair parted down the middle and yellow eyes spoke up. This shut the woman up, but her electric blue eyes continued to glare at the cadet.