★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏᴜʀ]彡★

★彡[ᴅɪᴀɴᴀ ᴘ

★彡[ᴅɪᴀɴᴀ ᴘ.ᴏ.ᴠ]彡★

I walked back towards the cabin ready for some shut eye. The entrance ceremony earlier was tiring from the tremendous heat to standing for what seemed like hours. I just wanted to lay down and fall into my world of dreams.

I was still a distance from the cabin when I heard someone shriek nearby. I quickly picked up the pace and ran towards where the sound came from, wondering what could be happening at that time of night.

"I'm sorry there is isn't more. It's all I could take." I heard a soft feminine voice speak. Walking closer, I saw Sasha kneeling on the floor with a roll of bread in her hands with another female. She had long blond blonde hair that reached her mid back and large blue eyes. She was pretty, if I do say so myself. I then turned my attention back to Sasha.

"You do realize you could have gathered unwanted attention with that scream." I said as I walked out of the shadows making them both gasp and look at me.

"Eat that slowly otherwise you'll choke and die." I informed Sasha to which she immediately began wolfing down the bread, not heeding my warning. I rolled my eyes and looked towards the blonde girl who held what seemed to be a water bottle for Sasha as she continued to stare at Sasha eating the bread.

"Are you okay?" I asked as I kneeled in front of her making her look at me in surprise.

"I-I'm fine, thank you." She answered, her voice soft as soft as her expression. I couldn't help as a small smile made its way towards my face. Although her voice was soft, it sounded off, almost like it was forced rather than natural. I then looked towards what she was holding near her chest.

"What's that?" I asked as I nodded my head towards her own hands.

"Oh, it's some water I brought for Sasha." She answered as she held out the bottle. I hummed in response as I took it out of the blonde's hold and turned towards the brunette.

"Oi potato girl." I called out to her. She turned to face me. "Drink some water. Your throat's probably dry from all that running." I saw her eyes widen as she looked at us. 

"You are both goddesses, aren't you?!" She suddenly exclaimed as she placed her hands on both mine and the blonde's shoulders. "Glory onto you!" She continued to shout and praise us. I was about to shut her up when I heard footsteps walking towards us.

"Hey. Just what are you three girls up to?" I looked up to see who was it that had approached us. My eyes widened as I my eyes met a familiar gaze. It was the girl I saw back in Trost who had broken into one of the churches of the walls and stolen the food. She also had heard about the illegitimate child who was sent to the Cadet Corp. But why was she here?

"Well uh, she's been running all day, without any food or water." The petite blonde answered.

"Don't get me wrong. I happened to be walking by when I heard someone shriek." I added.