★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ]彡★

[~Warning: This will be chill chapter. Meaning it's an extra and won't indicate stuff from neither the anime nor manga. If you don't want, you may always leave. The others, enjoy~]

 The others, enjoy~]

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

★彡[3ʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ ᴘ.ᴏ.ᴠ]彡★

As the trio of girls were taking a nap, a male with bi coloured male entered the forest, hoping to relax his mind. He had just got into another fight with the one he dubbed the suicidal bastard  fighting whether the Military Police or Scout Regiment was better. The teal eyed boy still thought he was coward just for hiding in the interior while the bi hair coloured boy thought he was insane for going outside the walls only to be eaten by titans.

Jean let out a frustrated sigh as he looked down at the ground. Why was Eren making his life so uncomfortable just because he wanted to join the Military Police? Not everyone wants to die like him so why is he saying that joining the MP's is a cowardly thing to do? Jean scoffed before his mind wandered over to the golden eyed beauty we know as Diana.

For the past couple of weeks, she was all he could think about. Even though it was with the help of his friend Marco, he was still happy he could talk to them. Whenever he got the chance, he would take out his notebook which he kept hidden from the other guys, and sketched Diana's face to perfection. 

He knew the noirette was close with some of the girls like Annie and Mikasa as well as some of the boys like Reiner and Bertholdt. Yes, he was jealous but he just had to build enough courage to talk to the girl. Jean found out that the girl was surprisingly easy to talk to and is genuinely honest with her thoughts, which is one of the things he likes about her.

[~In case you didn't know, noirette means a person with black hair, like the way a brunette is a person with brown hair~]

Jean looked up only to see three figures laying on the ground, their bodies leaning on the bark of the tree. The boy squinted his eyes and walked closer albeit a little more quietly so as to not startle them. Luckily for him, the sun had gazed over them so he didn't have to make unnecessary noises.

There Jean saw Christa, Ymir and Diana sleeping peacefully. The short blonde had her head on Diana's shoulders while Ymir wrapped one hand around Diana's shoulders and was leaning her head against the noirette's. 

The bi coloured male could only look at Diana with wide eyes, awe at how she was more beautiful under the gleaming sunlight, her skin practically glowing. Her soft lips were parted slightly as her chest moved rhythmically as she breathed. Her gorgeous long black hair shining as some of it fell onto her shoulders.

The boy let out a sigh as he continued to admire her, thinking she was perfect in every way. He began taking a few steps forward, careful not to step on anything to awake the trio. The sun was already setting at that time and Jean wanted to wake them up so they don't miss dinner. He was about to shake the black haired female awake when a hand harshly grabbed his wrist.