★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇ]彡★

★彡[ᴅɪᴀɴᴀ ᴘ

★彡[ᴅɪᴀɴᴀ ᴘ.ᴏ.ᴠ]彡★

After leaving the boys and heading towards the cabin, I wasted no time getting into my sleeping clothes and heading to bed. I planned that I would wake up at the usual time and do my morning jog then practice the fighting techniques in my book then in the afternoon I would tell them about the mythology.

I would admit, I was confused at first as to why they wanted to learn about the Greeks even though they weren't even from that race. But it did make me happy that someone wanted to learn about my people's culture and past. It felt nice.

I woke up up to bright orange sunlight rays shining through the window beside my top bunk bed. Sunrise had just happened moments before but it didn't change a thing for me because it was still morning. I quietly hopped out of bed and went to take a quick shower, allowing the cold water to hit my soft skin. 

Couple of minutes later, I finished and put on my cadet uniform. I didn't want to run in my casual clothing then Commandant Shadis finds me. Besides. I would change my clothes once again to practice the fighting techniques.

I crept out of the cabin, quietly opening and closing the door. I looked around making sure there was no one and made my way down the steps. The sun was beginning to fully show from the horizon as its rays were getting hotter by the minute. I could feel myself start to sweat from the heat but I still wasn't tired. I continued my morning jog, now going to do the second lap around the camp.

"CADET KING!" A loud booming voice spoke and I stopped. I turned to see Shadis walking towards me in his normal supervisor uniform.

"Sir!" I saluted as I turned to fully face him.

"What are you doing at this hour cadet?" Shadis asked, now standing right in front of me.

"Exercising sir!" I answered him.

"I see, do you do this often?" He asked again, albeit his voice more soft than last time.

"Yes I've been doing this for a while now." I answered, my tone also soft. Shadis looked at the ground, a shadow looming over his face making me confused. Soon after he looked up at me, a blank look expressed on his features.

"Alright then. Carry on." He said before walking away, leaving me confused. Before i could say or think anything, another voice piped up.

"Show off." They said with a scoff. I turned my head to see Scarlett walking out from the shadows, dressed in her casual attire.

"Excuse me?" I asked politely, my normal blank expression returning.

"I said that you're such a showoff." The brunette said as she stepped closer to me. "Waking up early on a free day just to impress the Commandant. Give me a break. What's the whole point of trying to impress him when you already sleep with him." I know she wanted to get under my skin but I've faced much more criticism and judgemental comments in my past and compared to that, Scarlett is only a level 2 if I'm being nice.