★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ]彡★

[~Warning: This will contain a scene from season 2 episode 5. I'll also be using different GIFs from here on out~]

 I'll also be using different GIFs from here on out~]

★彡[ᴅɪᴀɴᴀ ᴘ.ᴏ.ᴠ]彡★

I let out a quiet sigh as I gazed upon the wooden ceiling of the cabin. The sounds of conversing girls filled the air, many happy that they got to rest for the reminder of the day. We had just come back from an exercise and we almost lost a few cadets in the process.

★彡[ꜰʟᴀꜱʜʙᴀᴄᴋ: ᴅᴜʀɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇxᴇʀᴄɪꜱᴇ]彡★

It was a snowy evening, the cold harsh winds blowing past everything making the near nearby trees sway to and fro. Commandant Shadis had decided to make the cadets trail in squads to the snowy mountains to see how long they can travel in bizarre conditions.

I was placed in the same group as Eren, Mikasa, Armin, Reiner, Connie, Sasha, Marco and Jean. Annie, Bertholdt, Ymir and Christa were all placed in different groups. Over the years with the help of my other friends, I was able to be acquainted with more of my fellow comrades such as Thomas Wagner, Mina Carolina, Hanna Diament, Franz Kefka and others.

Over the course of the training, I began having weird feelings towards the blonde everyone knew as Christa Lenz. The feelings I had weren't of love or admiration. No, there was something telling me that there was something she was hiding, something big.

I noticed that most of smiles were fake and when someone would mention the interior or the nobles in the area, her mood would deflate but she would like to act cheerful  yet I was till able to notice that her voice pitch had dropped slightly.

There was once after training when everyone was in the Mess Hall and I was talking a walk around camp when I heard the short blonde crying behind a building.

"Why me?" She had asked herself. "Why was I forced to come here because of his mistake?!" That only confirmed my suspicion about who she was. Christa was the illegitimate child who was sent to join the military as way of not killing her.

If it weren't for a certain cadet who was also in the Cadet Corps, I would have never put a finger as to why Christa was acting strangely. That person was none other than the orphaned Ymir.

She was the type to avoid talking to people and hated team exercises. From the moment I noticed her hanging around Christa more than the others, made me wonder what her actions were. Maybe she knew that Christa was not who she says she was and was trying to get on her good side. It was possible, she was there when the two men were discussing it in the temple.

I already had a good idea why she was so close to Christa. Maybe one day if she is able to attain the right to the heir of her family name, there might be a chance Ymir will be able to get those privileges as well for she was a close and dear friend to the blue eyed girl. Being an orphan who lived on the streets, it was only natural for them to grab at the chance for a lavished life.