★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ]彡★

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

Roaring loudly, the titan opened its mouth wide and bit its neck, surprising the cadets. The green eyed titan lifted up the other one so that its feet were off the ground. The brown haired titan held it tightly by the neck, teeth digging into the flesh, while the body of the blonde titan was hanging in the air, it body forming a curved semi-shape.

When one looked closer at the ribs that were showing through a hole on its body, they seemed to break under the enormous weight but he does not give up. It glances to the side, seeing the titans that were eating him before standing up and about to make their way to the two.

With great power and strength, the beast turned its body to the right, bringing the blonde titan onto the smaller one, it hold still strong. Afterwards, the green eyed titan saw through it peripheral vision that another titan, smaller the the brown haired titan but bogger and fatter than the one before, and threw the blonde one towards it, knocking both of them into a building. Though the neck and head remained in its mouth until it dropped it and roared loudly into the sky as smoke rose from its torn body. After a few moments, the tall beast silenced and fell onto the ground with a loud thud.

The cadets looked at the body as more steam rose into the air, making the place hotter by the second. They could not comprehend was they had just witnessed. First, they saw the titan being eaten by other titans (which was just as nearly surprising as it could fight like a human being against its own kind), second, they watched the Abnormal just die in front of them. Mikasa, Armin, Reiner, Annie and Bertholdt were visibly upset that it was dead as it could provide them more information and help in battle, if you know what I mean while the others were just still shocked by the entire ordeal.

Suddenly, the sound of loud but slow footsteps filled the ears of the young soldiers. Looking around the saw a group of large, fat titans walking towards the decaying corpse. 

"Come on, we should go now." Jean spoke making everyone look at him. "The titan's dead and unless we wanna end up as titan fodder, we have to scale the wall now."

Mikasa turned to look at the now dead beast. Her charcoal black eyes scanned its body, from its feet up to its head. She focused her gazed onto it nape. It appeared to remove more steam than the rest of its body, which made the noirette quite confused. As she looked closer, she began to see some movement from its nape, which definitely surprised her. She noticed a titan reaching its arm towards the back of the decaying neck and she quickly placed her hands on her controllers, ready to fly down and inspect it.

Just as the titan was about to touch the nape, out of nowhere, a large bronze spear went through its chest and landed on the ground loudly. The titan roared before blood began to seep from the wound. It placed both hands on the weapon and tried to removed it but all it attempt were fruitless as it did not move an inch. The other titans started moving towards the wounded one to inspect the strange object that hurt one of their own.

"W-Where the hell did that come from?!" Reiner exclaimed in shock, his eyes wide.

"She's here!" Armin replied, his ocean blue irises sparkling with happiness. Just then the sound of footsteps filled the air and they turned their heads to see another titan walking towards the group, except it wasn't the usual fat/skinny, tall/short titan, it was different. While Armin, Mikasa and Connie looked at it with sparkling eyes and relief, the others were shocked once again.

It was just as it was the last time they saw it; a white tunic that reached her mid-thigh and a silver breast plate and backplate. Though this time, there were large silver bracelets that went from the wrist to the elbow, but not so near so as to avoid injury. It still donned a helmet that covered the top half of its face and some of its black hair flowed out of it.

𝐇𝐞𝐫 𝐆𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐄𝐲𝐞𝐬 || 𝐀𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐎𝐧 𝐓𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐧 𝐱 𝐅𝐞𝐦!𝐎𝐂जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें